Calling all Coastguard

TubaGodess

The Web Cadets Corps TS Eagle needs your help!
We are looking for men and women who would enjoy being part of the Coast Guard unit of the Web Cadets Corps. As a member of the CG, you would be able to excel in everything you would like to. As the CO of TS Eagle I would like to welcome you to become one of the elite members of the WCC Coast Guard. If you have any questions or would just like to talk, you can contact me through e-mail (wccbright@yahoo.ca), msn (snow_tuba@hotmail.com) or through a PM. I am looking forward to meeting all of you!
Check out our pages at http://www.webcadets.com/coastguard/ and click the join now button on the toolbar at the top of the page and I will see you around the ship.

Good to see you running about Aprile. welp I think that offically makes 4 of us WCC Type running around here.

1. Aprile
2. Me
3. Tim
4. Mitch

Well, it won't be much use, since the AF will win the trades trophy for the 3rd year in a row!!

Best of luc, though Marines, it's gonna be a tight finish.

Trevor said:
Well, it won't be much use, since the AF will win the trades trophy for the 3rd year in a row!!

Best of luc, though Marines, it's gonna be a tight finish.

Only over my dead body.

Honestly its been a good fight and may the best unit earn the Trades Trophy

--------------------
GySgt(WCCM) Justin Adkinson
Acting Platoon Commander
Cobra Platoon - 1st Marine Company
Web Cadet Corps

Dude... I got so confused by this post that I moved it to the mod area lol... then i was going to link the WCC to it, but i forgot too...

So I wanna join... and I still confused...

Back