call of duty

benaakatz

anybody here play the series? if so, what's ur fav title?

im currently playing modern warfare and world at war. both great games.

psyched for mf2...november 10th

i have played them all exept world at war. and my fav one is the first one and then modern warfare. but they are all good :)

Just played WaW the other day. Amazing game, but rather short. Myself and a friend played the entire campaign in only a few hours.

I like all the Call of Duty games except 3 and World at War, which were not developed by Infinity Ward. They're consolified CoD, and the weapons are a lot less realistic than in the other titles.

My favorite installment was developed by a great developer, Gray Matter. The United Offensive expansion pack for Call of Duty 1 is defintely the best of the series, for the simple fact that it was released when the engine was already showing its age. However, this allowed the developer to have INSANE amounts of people on screen at once. There are battles in United Offensive where you can have upwards of 100 soldiers on screen plus tanks and aircraft. You won't find chaos even approaching that in any other CoD game. The battles also seemed to rely less on the heavy scripting you see in the other games.

I love the CoD franchise, owning most of the series either on PC or PS3....

While CoD4 is a great game, I found that the single player missions aren't as engaging as on CoDWAW or CoD2.............

Still, they reckon CoD6 is on the way, so looks like the credit card will be taking another hit :)

The Next COD MW II comes out Oct 22 all platforms. Its done by Infinity Ward and from my understanding will be the last COD IW will do. (They are moving on to a new series).

Personally BF3 is more to my interest. All we know is that its Modern Warefare and that it is in devolpment at DICE.

I like CoD4 for its setting. I was a little sick of WW2 and it was nice for a change. That said WaW has nazi zombies....

Lol I remember finest hour:

"COMRADESSSSSSSS, KILL THE GERMAN, THIS IS YOUR MOTHERS PRAYER!"

That opening scene was such an epic moment. I felt so pumped.

Yeah i play cod world at war.
is hardcore mode anything like real war, or completley different in almsot every way?

Got COD4 today, I finished the campaign on normal in 3 and a bit hours. Too easy, I felt upset when my Marine squad got owned in the nuke blast...

And It left a few things misunderstood, are the Russian "Nationalists" Left winged or right winged? Theres loads of hammer and sickles about, but they call them NATIONALISTS...

anybody here play the series? if so, what's ur fav title?

im currently playing modern warfare and world at war. both great games.

psyched for mf2...november 10th

Have you pre-ordered MW2? If you order through GameStop, you should enter their Surprize Attack Sweepstakes. They've given away thousands of prizes, and there are still some big ones left, including night vision goggles (available right now), a riot shield and a custom Hummer H2. I'm helping GameStop spread the word so let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

For Multiplayer, I'm old school, I prefer Call of Duty: United Offensive. Nothing beats tanks and jeeps and MASSIVE maps perfect for snipers. For single player, I prefer Call of Duty 4.

Played them all but not owned them all. Personally my favourite would have to be Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. It's not got all the greatest gadgets and wahtnot but it has the best storyline by far!

Back