Call of duty 4

never mind, got past it by sneaking up the left edge... then I went ahead and finished the game without a problem. I give it 4 stars!

Can't wait to try Arcade mode...

Well, I've tried hardcore mode and it is a big improvement over the regular gameplay. No more BS - when I shoot them they go down.

Well iv been playing a multiplayer for a week now, and im very satisfied.
Team Deathmach is just spray and pray, but search and destroy is definitly my thing :) .
As for weapons definitly m21 sniper if you cant hit them in the head two quick shots to the body always gets them down.
The MP5 and AK74 silenced as beckup weapons give great results in short ranges. I think that COD4 multiplayer will become popular as Counter Strike anyone shares the same opinion????

Im already a commander. Points (XP) comes faster when you play Headquarters. I have played like one and a half day to unlock all weapons.

Nah, hard team deathmatch is the only way to go... Slow-paced, but you don't have to wait when you die. Only good with up to 8 players or it gets too hectic, though.

I love the G3, I just unlocked it and I'm getting one-hit kills all over the place. When I unlock the ACOG it's replacing my sniper rifle.

Nah, hard team deathmatch is the only way to go... Slow-paced, but you don't have to wait when you die. Only good with up to 8 players or it gets too hectic, though.

I love the G3, I just unlocked it and I'm getting one-hit kills all over the place. When I unlock the ACOG it's replacing my sniper rifle.

You think that's hectic? try playing a free-for-all with about 50 people... :hide:

Got the game, for myself, a couple of weeks ago. I think it's awsome.

I'm commander, trying to earn my gold sniper rifle (about 3.5 challenges away). I prefer this much more to BF2, although, BF2 has some aspects I wish they could try implementing.

I agree with Major and the others, the normal gameplay can be frustratingly unrealistic - Usually just a sprayfest. For smarter played matches, go Hardcore.

Is it true that you can take down the choppers faster if you shoot at their tails?

Back