Call Of Duty 3 ?

Ok, nice game, but will it ever come out for the PC ?? Will there be a PC version of it? :bored:
http://www.callofduty3.com/
Check official site.
It seems no PC version.
Wii users may beat 360 and PS3 users easily with Zapper system on-line.
wii_close_up_1.jpg

Last edited:
No PC Version, However Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (The Ardennes Campaign) is coming out soon and I bet thats 10X better...

Ardennes was Battle of the Bulge.

I have CoD3 for PS2, have completed it, and LOVE it!
One of the Best Games I have played.

but I cant believe its not coming out for the pc. Are you guys sure??? is it completely not coming out for the pc? or maybe some time later??

I gave up PC games when my computer gave up PC games.
The most recent Military PC games I have are MOH: Pacific Assault and CoD: United Offensive.
I would like to see it out on PC, however. It's something that more people could play online than on other systems.

I don't care how good the Wii is, I just can't get around the dorky name. Couldn't they come up with anything better, or at least something that sounded less vulgar in English?

I just don't care for the name and its stick, forgive the vulgarity.
(everyone I know pronounces it "Whee". Is that correct?)

but I cant believe its not coming out for the pc. Are you guys sure??? is it completely not coming out for the pc? or maybe some time later??

They haven't written off the possibility of a PC version, all they have said so far is that if there is one it will not be this year.

My guess is that they are waiting to see how well the other versions do as I imagine the PC would be the lower end of their sales numbers.

MontyB said:
They haven't written off the possibility of a PC version, all they have said so far is that if there is one it will not be this year.

My guess is that they are waiting to see how well the other versions do as I imagine the PC would be the lower end of their sales numbers.

yea thats what I am suspecting too :camo:

The Other Guy said:
There's just something wrong about telling an 8-year-old to go play with his Wii.

LoL :lol: that was, hilarious :p hehe

I'm wondering if game makers are going to hold out on releases for the PC until after Vista plays out....In particular Direct X 10, last I checked most the DX10 gfx cards where still in dev....

Just a guess....

Back