call of duty 2

CrazyLilCajun

Milforum Cowgirl
Just finished call of duty 2 on my ps2 this weekend....and i had to go out and get the third one...lol...hope its as good

You want a REALLY good World War II game, you get Red Orchestra: Ostfront. Multiplayer only, so you need broadband.

ah true. But sometimes, I miss the good old arcadish WW2 games. So I think she can play RO just to increase the experience and excitement.
Havent seen alot of ladies playing RO though

the games i have are call of duty I, II, and III, brothers in arms (just bought it the other day), medal of honor, socom III: us navy seals, mercanaries, ghost recon 2, and those are for ps2. For the computer i have ghost recon: advanced warfighter but i cant get it to work on my comp for some reason...every time i try to load it, it says crash or something. i also have black hawk down and counter strike for the pc. i just got counter strike but didnt realize it was an internet game so ive yet to get one to load....

well i have cable internet but dont have my ps2 hooked to it lol...and im not sure what graphics card my comp came with...

Yeah i love my ps2 and games....i was told i needed to play splinter cell and black..but havent gotten them yet.

yeah splinter cell is a nice game.

Ok, do you have a steam account? I can send you an invite to try out Red Orchestra for a few days, IF you want

Okay, do you want me to send you an invite? to be able to play Red Orchestra for a few days for free. Cause u have to purchase the game to have it forever

you can...but does it expire after you send it (if i havent gotten a chance to play yet?) im gonna be away from internet access till tomorrow then again a few days afterward bc im having to stay with my sisnlaw till she and my bro work their issues out...

you can...but does it expire after you send it (if i havent gotten a chance to play yet?) im gonna be away from internet access till tomorrow then again a few days afterward bc im having to stay with my sisnlaw till she and my bro work their issues out...

Its an invite to play RO for free, but only a few days, I think 3. But you have to buy it if you want it.

Anyway, tell me if you will have time and access to your pc and internet, then I'll send you the thing. Oh, you have to download the game as well, which might take a whole day. Anyway, I'll wait till you have time:cheers:

If you like it, I may be able to send you my invite as well. I don't know anyone else who doesn't already have RO or isn't completely uninterested.

oh cool...yeah when i know that ill be back home again with internet access ill definitely let yall know so yall can send those invites...thanks a bunch

Back