Cadets section

echo

Maybe a cadets section would work well.
A section for cadets from the US, Canada, Australia, wherever. From JROTC, to RCSCC and NLCC. Maybe even the WCC.

Perhaps?

I've been thinking about adding a forum like that.

I have a couple of other ideas as well, so we'll see what I can do about that in the (near) future.. :)

Coolio
Probably not, but if you need any help with the cadets section, let me know. I spent 10 years in cadets and did an internation exchange to the US Cadets. So I might be able to lend a hand if nothing else.

Mark Conley said:
one thing is for sure...i aint going in the cadets section to moderate it without a baseball bat... :D

Don't worry...

I'll equip you with your own personal digital baseball bat, and a can of digital troll repellent.... :lol:

There we go! Cadet Mods :D I'd do it if Redleg actually thought about it! Maybe the CMs could have the mod shell pointing the other way.

Mark Conley said:
one thing is for sure...i aint going in the cadets section to moderate it without a baseball bat... :D
you'll need something stronger then a baseball bat to knock me out ( I got proof as well) :D
j/k id behave myself.

Darkmb101 said:
The thing about that is whose going to moderate the cadet moderaters? ;)

if you pick the right cadet mods, you wouldn't need to mod them.

By the way, I have experience as a moderator. So I'm up for the position. You know I don't spam so why would I start when the cadet section is opened?

When the cadet moderator candidates have been decided on, they will be offered the position. Self-nominating will not influence anything. Just for future reference. ;)

Back