Cadets section

--

August 16th, 2004  
echo

Topic: Cadets section

Maybe a cadets section would work well.
A section for cadets from the US, Canada, Australia, wherever. From JROTC, to RCSCC and NLCC. Maybe even the WCC.

Perhaps?
August 16th, 2004  
Redleg

I've been thinking about adding a forum like that.

I have a couple of other ideas as well, so we'll see what I can do about that in the (near) future..
August 16th, 2004  
echo

Coolio
Probably not, but if you need any help with the cadets section, let me know. I spent 10 years in cadets and did an internation exchange to the US Cadets. So I might be able to lend a hand if nothing else.
--
August 17th, 2004  
Mark Conley

one thing is for sure...i aint going in the cadets section to moderate it without a baseball bat...
August 17th, 2004  
SHERMAN

feels like the whole forum is a cadet section...
August 17th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
one thing is for sure...i aint going in the cadets section to moderate it without a baseball bat...
Don't worry...

I'll equip you with your own personal digital baseball bat, and a can of digital troll repellent....
August 17th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
What he said.
August 17th, 2004  

Quote:
August 17th, 2004  
echo

Well.... if worse comes to worse, I can moderate it.

If you need it!
August 17th, 2004  
silent driller

There we go! Cadet Mods I'd do it if Redleg actually thought about it! Maybe the CMs could have the mod shell pointing the other way.