CADET SUMMER CAMP JODIES (PLZ HELP ME)

:rambo: All right any here thats been in cadets that has come AWSOME attitude check, motivation checks, jodies....whatever the :cen: you want to call them. I NEED SOME. I need some because im responible for gettin attitude checks and I need some new ones not like the old one of S-U-P-E-R super super is what we are :x I HATE THAT ONE
plz help me if u have good ones

Thx

I'm not sure if you don't really want us to reply to this topic anymore, but...

We use a simple Motivation Check. Motivation check, Oora! Simple. We also, a friend and myself created this earlier today, use something for squad drills. Or for platoon if you have more than two rows. It works good with like 5 rows. Anyways, try this:

Mark time march (or forward march if you have the space, cadence cannot be interrupted with commands)
"Cadets, motivation time"
All: Oo-rah
"Cadets, motivation check!"
All: Oo-rah
"First squad, sound off!"
First Squad: Oo-rah
Followed by, all: Oo-rah
"Second Squad, sound off!"
Second Squad: Oo-rah
Follow by, all: Oo-rah
Do the same thing for all of the platoons. When done with the last squad...
"Are we motivated?"
All: Aye, aye, sir! (or Yes, sir) or whatever
"Are you sure?"
All: AYE, AYE, SIR!
"One more time!"
All: AYE, AYE, OO-RAH!

Another one we learned is called Cadence Count, it's simple...
"Cadence count, cadence count... count!"
"1. 2. 3. 4."
"1-2-3-4 Navy and Marine Corps. Oo-rah! RA-HA!"

It's simple and effective. Best done on mark time or forward march. The . denotes a footstep. The prepatory command is "cadence count, cadence count" the executary command is count" and comes on the left foot hitting the ground. The "1" comes on the next time the left foot hits the ground. The "2" comes the next time the left hits the ground. "3" comes the next time. "4" the next. Next time the left foot hits the ground you say "1" again. Then wehn the right foot hits, say 2, left foot say 3, right foot say 4. Then say "Navy and Marine Corps! (or whatever)" It's effective in small areas. Yell Oo-rah and Ra-ha as loud as possible. :)

I'm gonna post one here too, sorry if I shouldn't.

(At mark time or double time)
Commander: "Count Cadence, Ugly Cadence in Cadence count!"
Group: "Ahh U!"
Cc: "For your mama"
Group: "G!"
Cc: "For your daddy too."
Group: "L"
Cc: "For your girlfriend."
Group: "Y"
Cc: "'Cause she's ugly too."
Group: "U!"
Cc: "Hit it!"
Group: "G!"
Group: "L!"
Group: "Y!"
Group: "U-G-L-Y You ain't got no alibi you ugly! Drill team says your ugly!"

Caller: Are you motivated?
Cadets: Motivated Motivated Down Right Dedicated, You check us out You check us out Hooah

Caller: Attitude Check!
Cadets: We like it here we love it here we finally found a home
Caller: A what?
Cadets: A home
Caller: A home away from home Hooah

I apologize if i wasn't supposed to post on this either.
Simular to youngcapcadets is..

Caller: Are you motivated?!?

Formation: Does a bear crap in the woods? is a frogs butt water tight? does charlie flight shave their legs? Heck yeah we're motivated sargent!

I don't know what Cadets is, but in CAP, an Air Force aux., We have flights, squadrons, wings, regions, nation.
Anyways flight battle for who's the best, and pull together to make one awesome squadron.
So using alfa flight as an example a little motivation is key communication who IS the best.

Caller: Who's the best flight?

Formation: Alfa flights the best flight, the best flight sargent!

:rambo:

I just said cadets instead of flight, or squadron, or however else you want to break it down. At encampment, we would be goofing around, we wouldn't be organized, so I just put down, Cadets

ok I am in a NJROTC at my high school and here is a motivation check we use and a cadiance that i like to use with my platoon everyonce and a while.

Commander: ARE YOU MOTIVATED!
Cadets: SIR, HIGHLEY MOTIVATED TRULEY DEDICATE,
ROUGH TOUGH CANT GET ENOUGH,
TWISTED STEEL WITH APEEL,
LEAN MEAN DRILLING MECHINE,
OO-RAW!

and then my favorite cadince i like is a doulbe time one but u can slow it down to march if you want to:

Everywhere we go-o
People wanna know-o
Who we are
So we tell them
We're not the Army
The backpackin' Army
We're not the Air Force
The low flyin' Air Force
We're not the Mo-rines
They don't even look mean
We're not the Coast Guard
They don't even work hard
We are the Navy
The world's greastest Navy
The mighty-mighty Navy

well hopes this helps. here is a link to a site that has more http://www.angelfire.com/ga/cadences/cadences.html

Back