Cadet Signature

What do you think is the most useful element?

• Air Force

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Army

• Navy

• Coast Guard

• Total voters

Cross Of Iron

Basicly you just type out your rank, country, squadron/corps name. I just want to see how many different cadet groups there are around the world.

Example:

Corporal Patalla. K E
386 Squadron Komox RCAC (Royal Canadian Air Cadets)

Added 3 more branches of service to your poll. Just to be fair. ~Crazy

Where's the option for the Navy? Not a very good idea to put only the Army and AF in a 'which is better' poll (Or so it seems). Actually...the which is better polls aren't good to have at all. You might want to tread lightly with this one. If it gets out of hand, I'm going to shut it down.

But...nonethless, I'll comply with what you asked in your post.

Air Cadet:

WOII (ret'd) Steliga, K.A.
154 Amherst Anson RCAirCS

Now:

NCdt Steliga, K.A. 434
Richelieu Squadron, CMR Saint-Jean

Yea, missing a few service's

But...

C/Maj Korona, CAP
Chairman, Arizona Wing CAC

C/4C Korona, AFROTC
Detachment 028

Although you are cadets, you are still required to observe the rules of PERSEC. Do not post the full names of other persons and their affiliations. If you know someone in common with another member, say a Cadet Smith, you may refer to them as CDT S., preferably in PMs.

Civil Air Patrol Cadet

Name: Adam Seaman

Rank: Cadet Airman, promotable to Cadet Airman First Class

Squadron Name: Golden Armor Composite Squadron

Army is the most useful element period, but the army needs a transporter, and that's where I come in.

USNSCC
E-2T Aaron Castro
Ingraham division

All the branches exist for a reason. Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines.
And as for me my data is in my signature. Cadet Senior Master Sergeant

Most useful? Uncle Sam's Misguided Children! OH YEAH!

...BTW CMSgt C. Rickman, VA089, CAP

AND

2Lt. C. Rickman, JR Tucker MCJROTC

AND

POOLee(maggot of the lowest order) Rickman, USMC

Now you all know we'd be in a world of hurt if we were missing any one branch. We'd manage, but all the branches are essential...even the Coast Guard ;)

But......

USNSCC
E-1 Gatica
Thomas Jefferson Division

Last year:

c/PFC Woody, Jared B
US Army JROTC

This Year:

c/PO3 Woody, Jared B
US Navy JROTC
"Cougar Company"
(promotable to c/PO2)

As for the most useful, the point of view on this matter seems to sway with branch. Each one has it's own use, but personnally, I'd have to say, that despite my deep running loyalty to the US Army, the Navy really is a critical part of the US military, since it controls the water ways, moves supplies, troops and equipment for the other branches, and provides long range projection for TACAIR in the form of USN and USMC aircraft, and long range missile strikes with Tomahawk Cruise Missile.

However Im still pro-Army, I just like the Navy because as an Army soldier once said before, "We love you Navy guys, whenever we need to get somewhere you boys give us a ride."

Back