C/PO2 new to military forums

aznprince1989

Hi my name is C/PO2 Mikey and i represent NJROTC at Thomas R. Proctor highschool... In my unit I participate in armed basic, senior basic, and colorguard teams.....

I am currently right now in a NS2 class since right now it only goes up to NS3 due to the construction at my school a few yrs ago the cadets in my unit could not start NJROTC in our freshman yr...

I am also a junior and I think NJROTC is very interesting which is why I decided to join the program... So far i havent regreted anything because I love NJROTC and now that Ive gotten so much into JROTC I am very dedicated, happy, and have pride in my unit... In my opinion Id rather take JROTC than any other class I have right now in high school but thats not an option...

well I am glad to join this forum and I will gladly share my expertise and advice like everyone else here does to anyone who needs help in JROTC or I will ask for help myself..

so... now some of you know a little bit about myself and yes its nice to meet you all soo

peaceout

Hoorah!!!

Hi there Cadet, welcome aboard.
You sound like a fun cookie, which is good.
I'm the Italian Guy and I welcome you to the boards. 8)

aznprince1989 said:
Hi my name is C/PO2 Mikey and i represent NJROTC at Thomas R. Proctor highschool... In my unit I participate in armed basic, senior basic, and colorguard teams.....

I am currently right now in a NS2 class since right now it only goes up to NS3 due to the construction at my school a few yrs ago the cadets in my unit could not start NJROTC in our freshman yr...

I am also a junior and I think NJROTC is very interesting which is why I decided to join the program... So far i havent regreted anything because I love NJROTC and now that Ive gotten so much into JROTC I am very dedicated, happy, and have pride in my unit... In my opinion Id rather take JROTC than any other class I have right now in high school but thats not an option...

well I am glad to join this forum and I will gladly share my expertise and advice like everyone else here does to anyone who needs help in JROTC or I will ask for help myself..

so... now some of you know a little bit about myself and yes its nice to meet you all soo

peaceout

Hoorah!!!
Welcome to the Military Forums C/PO2,im a C/PO3 and im glad to have
you onboard here on the Military Forums! :D

Welcome, Cadet. I'm with NJROTC in Fredericksburg High School, Texas. My rank is C/LTJG.

thk you

thk you all for accepting me into the forums... I appreciate the kidn words being exchanged back and forth in this post so thk you again... :)

Back