bye

Encampment, but not as a basic...pictures will come later, maybe when I get back. Yeah, that sounds like a good time.

Sleep? Who needs sleep now a days? Just kidding. I slept for about three hours after I got to our hotel room after encampment. Then, well I slept a little later for a while after getting home. :D

My body keeps waking me up at 5am lol. Ok, I dont have all the picutres yet, but heres one of my flight commanders

DSCN1995.jpg

Right to left- Lt Jack, Lt Deman, and Lt Howard.

Me and the other first Sgts
DSCN1974.jpg

From right to left Me the 102nd CTS 1st Sgt, Chief Ovric 101st CTS 1st Sgt, and TSgt Sansonft 100th CTS 1st Sgt(I can spell her last name...) BTW I know I don't have a name plate on.

So what are ya'll doing in the second picture? Other than looking like idiots, just kidding :lol:. Oh yeah, did you realize your name plate is missing? :lol:

We were yelling at each other. I told her to come to attention when I addressed so she started to yell back, then Ken joined in.

Cadet Chief Robot said:
Oh yeah, did you realize your name plate is missing? :lol:
alliehz said:
BTW I know I don't have a name plate on.

Attention to detail.

Sounds like you had an interesting time there.

I'm not sure how American Encampments go, but Course Cadets here don't have ranks. I'm guessing that you were on Staff or something like that.

Cadet Chief Robot said:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v647/alliehz/?action=view&current=honzandfronz.jpg What's with the covers?
They worked in the mess hall so they got those as a joke.

Cadet Chief Robot said:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v647/alliehz/?action=view&current=AA.jpg Sleeping on the job again I see. :lol:
That was one of my flight Sgts, actually. lol

All in all it was a great week and a half, and yes our uniforms look similar to yours, no doubt. But we do have our distinctions.

Haha coolies looks like you had a great time, yall have so much better camps than us!! When you go on combat training are you allowed to use blank rounds?

Back