Buying a PS2/3

phoenix80

Banned
I would like to buy a PS 2 or a PS 3 (not sure yet) and am wondering if there is any specific thing I should be aware of before purchasing the thing!?

What r the basic differences between PS2 and PS3? Which one do you recommend? How about XBOX? Which one is better?

Thnx

Personally, I prefer the Xbox 360 because it has more games, it has a far superior online matchmaking program, and it's cheaper. And of course, if you're into action titles like Halo 3, Gears of War, maybe a little Resident Evil 5 and Grand Theft Auto 4, you can get them on the 360 (though those last two will also be on PS3). There are also more real-time strategy titles for the 360, though I don't believe you can have much fun with an RTS if you don't have a mouse and keyboard.

Alternatively, if you are low on cash, just go with a PS2. It has a huge library of great games, and they're getting cheaper and cheaper now that the current gen consoles have been out for a while. I plan on picking up a used PS2 in the near future, just to catch up on all the games I missed while playing my Xbox and PC.

I have a PS2. Its pretty cool. I havent seen the PS3's yet so i dont know how different they are. The PS2 i have is the updated smaller version of the PS2's.

Thanks guys

I got a PS/2 and I can return it within the next 30 days if I dont like it. SO I am going to try it in a few hours

Back