Busted by the Sergeant Major

John Lydon

This is a story that one of my close friends still tells to this day.

My buddy was stationed at Ft. Sill OK awaiting orders to be sent to Iraq. One weekend a few of the guys decided to go out on the town and raise some hell before heading overseas. They met a few girls, one thing led to the other, and before you know it they were back at the barracks with three of the girls. To spare the dirty details, several things happened that night, and my buddy enjoyed himself.
When formation was called that Monday morning, the Sergeant Major was standing out front with one of the girls that my buddy had "partied" with that weekend.After roll call was taken the Sergeant Major demanded to know who had brought his sixteen year old daughter on base and what exactly happened!!!
My buddy swears that he didn't know the girl was sixteen and that he definitely didn't know it was the daughter of the Sergeant Major! No one talked and as far as they know, the Sergeant Major never found out who was responsible!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy hell that is one scary thought. Very lucky that he isn't arrested, or better yet killed. I would rather try taming a pack of wild rabid wolves than have that happen to my white a**.

As a former person who has lived near fort sill in oklahoma, i can see why our young man got tooken in. Seems like even the 13 year olds around fort sill look like 21 years olds...must be all the hormones they dump into the cows and chickens in the area. lucky lucky man indeed that they are all blind as to not have pointed a finger...unless he was exceptional. wink wink nod nod :thumb:

Like......ouch! I wonder who was more scared, you guys or his daughter? I don;t want to sound rude, but it does round rather funny. Scary but funny!

Note: while stationed at Fort Sill always ask to see the ID of any women who shows interest in you, they are most likely underage. The women that are actually of age are either married or want nothing to do with you!

Stationed Ft. Sill OK 2004-2006/OSUT Ft. Sill 2001

This is a story that one of my close friends still tells to this day.

My buddy was stationed at Ft. Sill OK awaiting orders to be sent to Iraq. One weekend a few of the guys decided to go out on the town and raise some hell before heading overseas. They met a few girls, one thing led to the other, and before you know it they were back at the barracks with three of the girls. To spare the dirty details, several things happened that night, and my buddy enjoyed himself.
When formation was called that Monday morning, the Sergeant Major was standing out front with one of the girls that my buddy had "partied" with that weekend.After roll call was taken the Sergeant Major demanded to know who had brought his sixteen year old daughter on base and what exactly happened!!!
My buddy swears that he didn't know the girl was sixteen and that he definitely didn't know it was the daughter of the Sergeant Major! No one talked and as far as they know, the Sergeant Major never found out who was responsible!

This is why my buddy has a button he wears around that says "we ID"

Back