Bush WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush won the election! he won. Join me in my relief and happiness! Bush has won the election! :D :lol: Everyone be happy here, or please don't spoil the party!

Need 270 but we'll see. Bear in mind, Kerry's going to nitpick Ohio even if there isn't a good reason to. If Ohio's vote isn't changed, I very much doubt that Kerry can win.

Okay, seven hours later and it looks like Bush has it wrapped up based on the current count.

Highest voter turnout EVER. Good job America!!

Hoorah!

I've breakdanced uncontrollably a total of:

17 times today.

:lol:

I am now going to strip on my desk as soon as my teacher leaves the room. And then... REMOVED

It's interesting that Bush got the popular vote "mandate" that he was even bothering to hope for. A win in the popular vote by a current margin of over 3.5 million. On the popular vote, you can't even bring up Ralph Nader and his 400,000 votes -- even if you throw all those votes to Kerry, he still loses the popular vote by 3 million. True, the popular vote is not where the election is won or lost, but its a symbolic victory for Bush.

He is now the first President of the United States to win over 50% of the popular vote since his father George Bush Sr in 1988.

I'm just glad the whole thing is over, hopefully it's also over with all of the "Bush/Kerry is a jerk" spam in the forum for now.. :)

Redleg said:
I'm just glad the whole thing is over, hopefully it's also over with all of the "Bush/Kerry is a jerk" spam in the forum for now.. :)

Couldn't agree more. :lol:

Oh, and so you guys know, I did breakdance. :lol:

Just got laughed at and called a freak by 3 women... :?

Im glad that Bush won... Kerry did get my respect with his last speech and for not challenging the vote counts

Redleg said:
Yeah sorry we're cluttering your forum with election results and crap. :oops:

This was not a lose for the Democrats but a gain, you see now that thier is still a republican in the office we can run a Democrat in 08..... and who will we run you ask...

Clinton 2008

....I wish I could say I wish i could say.... :twisted:

Bush is still the President of teh USA :rambo:

All my friends were pissed when Kerry lost and we got into a political debate and everything. im just glad Bush won :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back