Bush WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USA's media and press have a blind side: If its not happening in New York City, Washington DC or Los Angeles/Hollywood they might not acknowledge that its happening at all. Those 3 cities are probably the most important cities in America for various reasons, but they are not very representative of America as a whole. The fact is, they are the ultra-liberal hotspots on the political map. I believe the press is learning ... slowly ... that they have to pay more attention to the rest of the nation.

Right. Tell Sullivan. He says : "Why shouldn't those of us on the coasts feel superior? We eat better, travel more, dress better, watch cooler movies, earn better salaries, meet more interesting people, listen to better music and know more about what's going on in the world".

Idiot.

election

OK not to spoil any ones bubble................but is it just america that are blind to what bush really wants and has done..........he is a war mongar and only wants more power ok in the start he may of be the BIG new good guy but look at what he has done?

Sending people into iraq when he knows full well usa and uk are soon going to be out numbered, this gulf could of been over and done with like the 1st one if bush took the advice he got. As for this now alot of countries turning against usa.

I love americans and think the world of them, but their leader, hmmmmmmm eventually he will be the downfall to america.

Please no comments about blaire cus i hate the :cen: .................glory hunter..........i say bring maggie back, at least she had the dominance the world needs

Anya, read the forum rules before posting again. Feel free to hold any position you like on this forum, but do so in a mature way (no namecalling). If you cannot do so, maybe you should find another place to spend your time.

I think it's best that we lock this one now.. :)

We have a very low tolerance for Election/Bush/Kerry posts in here right now.. (of several (obvious) reasons)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back