BUSH vs. KERRY

Jtf2

Banned
Now people this has been done before but we want FACTS not opinions... FACTS.

Who do you think will win the next elections?

AND

Who would be the best president out of both of them?

Facts...

1) Honestly I think its too close to call. If something big happens that could decide it(eg terrorist attack, catching Osama).

2) Bush.

Um, you demand facts, and then ask two questions which are COMPLETELY subjective. So, here are the facts:
1. A rich white male christian will win the election.
2. The best president is Woodrow Wilson, (to have in your wallet, that is.)

Throughout history, EVERY single president has been a white male and there cannot be a best president because we cant compare what each would actually do in difficult situations.

Jamoni said:
Um, you demand facts, and then ask two questions which are COMPLETELY subjective. So, here are the facts:
1. A rich white male christian will win the election.
2. The best president is Woodrow Wilson, (to have in your wallet, that is.)

LOL

I believe Kerry will win if the situation in Iraq continues...... But like jamoni said what facts can anyone state besides what is told to us my the media anyway :roll:

Jtf2 said:

AND

jamoni said:
Um, you demand facts, and then ask two questions which are COMPLETELY subjective.

:lol:

Jtf2 said:

Those questions call for opinions ;) (unless one of you all has a crystal ball :lol: ).

Very hard to say, they both have their pros and cons, and i dont know much about kerry, mainly because of lack of intrest this year. I dont want to throw a rock blindley without knowing whats ahead of me. But as of a prediction of whos going to win, in my opinion it seems to lean towards Bush even though of the anger and discomfert felt by many citysens, but i doubt that kerry has enough to beat Bush of the thrown, but anything can happen, its you who decide and not me :)

I hope everyone makes the best choice for all people of the world (as a superpower US has great power in their hands), which choice is, i dont know. The time will tell :)

Things like that CAN influence elections, but they influence them based on individual OPINIONS, my point being that you cannot really ask a question like that and then drop down on someone for giving their own opinion, because your questions are un-answerable otherwise ("who do you think..." and "who would be..." are both types of questions which are asking for opinions).

If you have an opinion it can be backed by FACTS ...like saying kerry was a hippie dosent proove alot.

One can provide facts as to their campaigns, but ultimately the answer to this question will require an opinion.

One can provide facts as to the POTUS' policies, and facts of Kerry's record as a Senator .. but again, ultimately the answer to this question will require someone's opinion.

like saying kerry was a hippie dosent proove alot.

Saying Kerry was a hippie, and then providing facts as to his past record of war protesting, "peace, love and harmony" speeches would bring some to the conclusion that Kerry is in FACT a hippie. To others, they many simply conclude he was a peace loving activist. It is subjective and given to one's perspective and opinions.

Fact: The latest polls of how the people will vote for say this.

George W. Bush: 49%
John F. Kerry: 45%
Ralph Nader: 6%

Based one that I would say Bush will win. (which is fine by me, ya can't go wrong with a Texan :D ) How ever time must still pass before election time comes. And with time comes change.

Jtf2 said:

That is a matter of opinion. What may make him a good president for one guy could make him a bad one for another guy.

Fact: The latest polls of how the people will vote for say this.

George W. Bush: 49%
John F. Kerry: 45%
Ralph Nader: 6%

Whose poll is this? Each have different polling numbers. :lol:

Jamoni said:
Damn Nader. You gotta wonder how many texas oil barrons are donating to his campaign.

Yeah, them dang dirty Texans, they're probably behind Pokemon and herpes, too.
;) :lol:

About the polls, it seems like they always kind of even out around election time (admittedly this is just going off the relatively short time that I've been around), and to be honest, I don't put much stock in them anyway.

Back