Bush tells Iraqis to get their crap together - Page 3

--
Boots

April 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

What PJ said.
April 2nd, 2006  
Ted

Off course are these people complacent. They have had one of the most stringed feudal systems known to man and that had been going on for the last 1000 years. I just upsets me that this is common information, but never taken into the equation.
I am under the impression that high command made a hugh over-simplifiction of things. They thought it was simple add and subtract, while they should have studied quantum mechanics! And now it's like: oh well, we have tried and they are so lazy. Let's wrap things up and see how things go from there! Didn't Sun Tsu say "know your enemy"? I figure that that lesson wasn't taken into account, was it?
April 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Its Sun Tzu. And yes he did, but forgive me if I have doubts about George Bush reading The Art Of War...
--
Boots
April 2nd, 2006  
Missileer

I hope he reads something more relative to today's "Art of War" such as the art of deploying and using tactical nukes. Whose boomers are located where and how to take them out after a preemptive strike.
April 2nd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

That would be nice...Unfortunately I dont know if he read anything like that either...
April 3rd, 2006  
Ted

But Missileer, think of the pr-possibilities!! Putin does some judo on prime time television and the Russkies loved it. Picture George on his ranch in a comfortable chair, reading one of the masters pieces! His boots on the table and his shotgun next to his chair..... He'd make a great commander-in-chief!
April 3rd, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I can see it now...Of course, I haven't been giving due credit to President Bush...I really think that he has done well with the problems faced...I dont know if Kerry could have done better, but we got Bush and he did fine...Im sorry if I have been misleading anyone into thinking that I dont think our President has done a great job with the enormous challenges like 9/11, Katrina, and the War In Iraq....
April 6th, 2006  
Ted

Hahahahaha too late Henderson!! Is that a Democrat-in-the-closet I smell there?? I can smell those from miles away.....
April 6th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
Hahahahaha too late Henderson!! Is that a Democrat-in-the-closet I smell there?? I can smell those from miles away.....

Don't Ask, Don't Tell. But if he is what of it? I personally don't hold with any particular political view. I like some of the stuff repubs do and the dems do but I don't agree with both of them all the time. . . . I think that makes sense.
April 6th, 2006  
Ted

That is way I am all for a multi party system. I allows for more hue's of the political color. A bi-party system curbs the possibilities too much in my opinion.