bush and kerry

View Poll Results :Kerry would do better in the war or Bush?
Kerry 2 22.22%
Bush 7 77.78%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

--

November 2nd, 2004  
kentwoods_5

Topic: bush and kerry

In the election some of us en't able to vote but i'm just wondering whats your opinion on who should be president and which president would be better with concerns to the war in Iraq?
November 2nd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Kerry because he's an infantry man.
November 2nd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Bush, he doesnt keep changing sides
--
November 3rd, 2004  
rotc boy

Bush because hes not a complete indiot, no offense kerry
November 3rd, 2004  
Damien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
that's the dumbest excuse EVER. It's not the infantrymen that make strategic decisions, it's the president.

I say bush because he has a firm viewpoint on the war and he hasn't made any suggestions that he planned on pulling out till al-zukari(sp?) is taken down.
November 3rd, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
If thats Darkmb's opinion, as strange as it may seem to you, thats what he believes. Its okay. But I think he might not be serious, but hey.
November 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
Quote:
that's the dumbest excuse EVER. It's not the infantrymen that make strategic decisions, it's the president.

I say bush because he has a firm viewpoint on the war and he hasn't made any suggestions that he planned on pulling out till al-zukari(sp?) is taken down.
i read the question wrong, thought it said something else, i was probably reading some other stuff.
November 3rd, 2004  
Damien

sorry 'bout the way I worded my response... it just... annoyed me a bit that anyone would call that a good reason... and I know it's your opinion so I'll just shut up
November 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien
sorry 'bout the way I worded my response... it just... annoyed me a bit that anyone would call that a good reason... and I know it's your opinion so I'll just shut up
no big deal, just cuz is an opinion doesnt mean is a good one.
November 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

FOUR MORE YEARS The Johns have been flushed .