Bush or Kerry?

vote Bush or Kerry?

• Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bush. First, I would never vote for anyone supported by that jerk of Moore.
Secondly, I like George W.
GWB has done more for the military and for highlighting its role in America than 'veteran'-like Kerry has, who has in fact spitted on it.
Of course though I cant vote in the States.

Italian Guy said:
Bush. First, I would never vote for anyone supported by that jerk of Moore.
Secondly, I like George W.
GWB has done more for the military and for highlighting its role in America than 'veteran'-like Kerry has, who has in fact spitted on it.
Of course though I cant vote in the States.
:shock: LOOK THE DOLLAR FALLING! I don't wanna see 500 billion dollar deficite in next few years................ I want sufficite ;)
Although good point there. Bush is the best President for the army, though bad for industry! Kerry is opposite..... know what I mean....
And for the link for my story: Whatch CNN at least 5 hours daily ;)

Bush, without a doubt. I want someone to take action and not back down instead of someone with hugs and kisses.

I aint too much into economics, dude, but the buck dropping means way more export for the US, actually.
American economy is still growing in spite of a world scale crisis.
Employment might be growing slowly but Bush has to win. The world gotta see what the Americans are all about!!

Italian Guy said:
I aint too much into economics, dude, but the buck dropping means way more export for the US, actually.
American economy is still growing in spite of a world scale crisis.
Employment might be growing slowly but Bush has to win. The world gotta see what the Americans are all about!!
Well, you probably saw how they "welcomed" him in Europe!(American flag with swastica! Personally I would shoot all those freaks carrying that!). And he isn't very bright man.................... :?
This is the most influential thing of 'em all. When Bush declared begining of operations in Iraq, that afternoon he went on a vacation!? Our soldiers dieing for his causes, and he supported them by going on a vacation?
They are both.................. We need another man in a wheel chair(Roosvelt)...................

Uncle_Sam said:
They are both.................. We need another man in a wheel chair(Roosvelt)...................

I agree, up till recently I was a Kerry supporter, but I don't want to be in the same category as that Moore bastard, he goes overseas in his XXXL dirty jacket, his size 58 pants and worst of all a Michigan State Spartans hat, and he calls all americans stupid. I don't think he is in any position to judge the rest of us. He is a life long NRA member saying guns should be banned in America, he is a slob who goes overseas and criticizes Americans left and right, and he is obviously a democrat. I would have voted for Gore in 2000, but since 9/11 we need a president like Bush, who is willing to use our Army, which I will be a member of in a year, as it needs to be used to make our world a better place. I would vote for Bush but I am 4 months to young.

Another factor in my decision is that I am fed up with this media. Think about it, before WWII the media was usually taken over by the military during wars, they basically printed what they were told to and didn't ask to many questions, I have told all my history teachers and civics teachers that when if I become president the first thing I will do is crack down on the media, I have heard stories from people over in Iraq, civilian and veteran alike, that they will come under fire from enemy forces, no one is hurt, then, when they return to base they find out that CNN is telling the world that "American Killed, several wounded in attack." The people in Iraq have been sending letters and e-mails to the people from CNN telling them that they are lying to the American people and that what they are saying is not what is happening. But that does not get good ratings and that means less money so they don't tell them about it. I have had enough of this, we need change but first and foremost we need an end to these terrorist, I will be supporting Bush in this upcoming election.

Tell me, Uncle_Sam, since you support Kerry - what are his views? Which ones do you favour? Why do you think Kerry would be good for "industry," as you put it?

How do you think he will fare as President, when he hardly ever showed up to vote as a member of congress?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damien, it is not just CNN. All of the elite media stooges cover the war as they see fit - and they enjoy covering it with a negative spin. Reporters are doing shady things over there, and some of those things have gotten men killed - all so they could have a few mins of "action" on camera.

Uncle_Sam said:
...And he isn't very bright man...
Really, how do you explain him getting a C average at Harvard?
Correction on that "And he isn't a very bright man" If your going to criticize someone at least use good grammar. :D

RnderSafe said:
Tell me, Uncle_Sam, since you support Kerry - what are his views? Which ones do you favor? Why do you think Kerry would be good for "industry," as you put it?

How do you think he will fare as President, when he hardly ever showed up to vote as a member of congress?

:lol:

And for the link for my story: Whatch CNN at least 5 hours daily

Did you listen to the demorcratic propaganda minister too?

Kerry's a clown... Yea I know name calling isn't very meaningful. But this guy really is. He contradicts himself all the time. Voted in favor of the war, and now listen to him. Voted in favor of the war, against the 87 billion dollar military funding. Throws his medals away, acts like a war hero. Sheesh.

The economy is improving by the way. Usually, the economy follows a pattern, after recession comes prosperity, and over and over again.

I feel safer with Bush as president. You know what I like about him? When he makes a decision, he sticks to it and refuses to be intimidated, and then follows through on his word. Granted, taking finger nail clippers away from Grandma isn't the best way to go, but I feel safer for a number of reasons. Since 9/11, the US has removed two oppressive regimes that harbored and supported the terrorist and there acts, and drove them to the hills. If I was a terrorist I would much rather have Kerry president.

Kerry is for more restrictive gun control than Bush. That isn't good.

Bush is a Republican, therefore supports more of the issues I believe in.

My 2 cents.

RnderSafe said:
Tell me, Uncle_Sam, since you support Kerry - what are his views? Which ones do you favour? Why do you think Kerry would be good for "industry," as you put it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damien, it is not just CNN. All of the elite media stooges cover the war as they see fit - and they enjoy covering it with a negative spin. Reporters are doing shady things over there, and some of those things have gotten men killed - all so they could have a few mins of "action" on camera.
I do not support either of them, they both, in my opinion, are not up for that job.
I support F. D. Roosvelt! :D

I hate George W. Bush. His tax cuts are not helping the country. He is losing the war on terror, and he focuses too much on Iraq. For those who think George W. Bush is a good President, are you aware that he lost over 7 million jobs and regained only 6 million. Now, Bush is taking credit for the new jobs and say the ecomomy is booming. Yeah right!

As for John Kerry. His plans could get the US back on the right track. He promise to decrease American troops in Iraq, restore relationships with countries Bush alienated. Bring back jobs that went overseas during the reign of Bush, and reform medicare.

Red_Army said:
As for John Kerry. His plans could get the US back on the right track. He promise to decrease American troops in Iraq, restore relationships with countries Bush alienated. Bring back jobs that went overseas during the reign of Bush, and reform medicare.

Yes, and what do you think Kerry will say in 3 months when public opinion starts turning against rebuilding the "broken" alliance with other nations. I have yet to see Kerry make a stand, he always says what Bush did wrong and what he would have done even though he usually supported Bush, Iraq for example, that was of course if Kerry voted. As president one must be able to make a choice and stick with it, he must be willing to put is ass on the line, I just don't see Kerry doing that. And Kerry's plans call for sending more troops to Iraq, some theory that sending more troops right now will allow us to get out of Iraq sooner, I wonder if he realises we will have troops in Iraq even after his second term is over, that is assuming he wins in November.

Definately Bush. Yes I do have a few problems with Bush, but I shutter to think about Kerry getting elected. With Bush, you know exactly what he stands for. He is pretty concrete on most issues.

Kerry is something else. I cannot lay a finger on what exactly he stands for. Most of his campaign is based on general statements that offer no clear answer. Also, why is Kerry not talking about his voting record as a senator? He's been doing it for the last 20 years.

Lastly, has anyone heard Shawn Hanity interview Kerry supporters and ask them to name one issue stands for or one thing kerry's voted for in the senate. He did that a bunch of times on his radio show during the Republican Convention. The answers he got made me laugh my arse off. Basically people are voting for kerry because he's not Bush. Anywhere from 20-45% (depending on which poll you believe) of his support comes from those kind of people.

-------------------------------------------------

Red_Army said:
For those who think George W. Bush is a good President, are you aware that he lost over 7 million jobs and regained only 6 million. Now, Bush is taking credit for the new jobs and say the ecomomy is booming. Yeah right!

Red_Army, I do not know where you get your news from, but your figures are WAY off. The actual numbers are between 1.8 and 2.2 million. Here's my news sources. Show me yours!!!!

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=nifea&&sid=aWCV_lbJDG9M
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/issues/campaign-2004-issues.htm

As for the economy being a mess when Bush took over. Read this from a post of mine:

Doody said:
as the economy goes, it started to tank under clinton

"Whether the US economy is plunging into a recession is the $64 million question of the day. Preliminary data for the December quarter suggests that US gross domestic product was growing at an annual rate of only 1.4% at the end of 2000, after slowing from 8.3% in the 1999 fourth quarter to 4.8%, 5.6% and 2.2% in each of the subsequent quarters.

Fears that the US economy was not headed into a period of slower growth — what official economists call a ``soft landing'' — but into a recession only really began to grip the capitalist class at the beginning of this year."

Bush took command in 2001 to an economy that was already on its way down. The bad thing for Bush is that the negative numbers finally came in under Bush's watch.

Check the numbers before saying Bush lead this country into a recession. Otherwise, you are making an empty claim
http://www.greenleft.org.au/back/2001/436/436p17.htm
http://unpan1.un.org/intradoc/groups/public/documents/APCITY/UNPAN004979.pdf

I find it funny that I support my claims with non biased (I try to weed out the biased ones) sources while the claims of many Kerry supporters do not. News from moveon.org and kerryforpres.com do not count.

I am sick of the empty claims!!!!!

Doody said:
Definately Bush. Yes I do have a few problems with Bush, but I shutter to think about Kerry getting elected. With Bush, you know exactly what he stands for. He is pretty concrete on most issues.

Kerry is something else. I cannot lay a finger on what exactly he stands for. Most of his campaign is based on general statements that offer no clear answer. Also, why is Kerry not talking about his voting record as a senator? He's been doing it for the last 20 years.

Lastly, has anyone heard Shawn Hanity interview Kerry supporters and ask them to name one issue stands for or one thing kerry's voted for in the senate. He did that a bunch of times on his radio show during the Republican Convention. The answers he got made me laugh my arse off. Basically people are voting for kerry because he's not Bush. Anywhere from 20-45% (depending on which poll you believe) of his support comes from those kind of people.

-------------------------------------------------

Red_Army said:
For those who think George W. Bush is a good President, are you aware that he lost over 7 million jobs and regained only 6 million. Now, Bush is taking credit for the new jobs and say the ecomomy is booming. Yeah right!

Red_Army, I do not know where you get your news from, but your figures are WAY off. The actual numbers are between 1.8 and 2.2 million. Here's my news sources. Show me yours!!!!

http://quote.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=nifea&&sid=aWCV_lbJDG9M
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/issues/campaign-2004-issues.htm

As for the economy being a mess when Bush took over. Read this from a post of mine:

Doody said:
as the economy goes, it started to tank under clinton

"Whether the US economy is plunging into a recession is the $64 million question of the day. Preliminary data for the December quarter suggests that US gross domestic product was growing at an annual rate of only 1.4% at the end of 2000, after slowing from 8.3% in the 1999 fourth quarter to 4.8%, 5.6% and 2.2% in each of the subsequent quarters.

Fears that the US economy was not headed into a period of slower growth — what official economists call a ``soft landing'' — but into a recession only really began to grip the capitalist class at the beginning of this year."

Bush took command in 2001 to an economy that was already on its way down. The bad thing for Bush is that the negative numbers finally came in under Bush's watch.

Check the numbers before saying Bush lead this country into a recession. Otherwise, you are making an empty claim
http://www.econedlink.org/lessons/index.cfm?lesson=EM225

I find it funny that I support my claims with non biased (I try to weed out the biased ones) sources while the claims of many Kerry supporters do not. News from moveon.org and kerryforpres.com do not count.

I am sick of the empty claims!!!!!

You think Bush is so great. Well here are my headlines.

"Only George W. Bush could celebrate over a record budget deficit of $422 billion, a loss of 1.6 million jobs and Medicare premiums that are up by a record 17 percent,"Kerry said. "W stands for wrong -- the wrong direction for America."
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/07/kerry.outsourcing.ap/index.html

"He himself now admits he miscalculated in Iraq. But in truth, his miscalculation was ignoring the very best advice of America's own military," Kerry said, speaking from the Cincinnati Museum Center -- the same venue at which Bush made his case for going to war in October 2002.

"Here in Cincinnati, he promised to lead a strong coalition, but he failed to build the kind of broad, strong, real coalition, and he rushed to war without a plan to win the peace," Kerry said.
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/08/kerry.wed/index.html

Quoting Kerry doesn't prove your point Red Army. I can find Kerry espousing the opposite view of anything you post him saying, since he takes both sides of every issue. I can't wait for the debates, so I can watch Kerry debate himself.

Back