bush and kerry

Kerry would do better in the war or Bush?

• Kerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kentwoods_5

In the election some of us :rambo: en't able to vote but i'm just wondering whats your opinion on who should be president and which president would be better with concerns to the war in Iraq?

Darkmb101 said:
Kerry because he's an infantry man.

that's the dumbest excuse EVER. It's not the infantrymen that make strategic decisions, it's the president.

I say bush because he has a firm viewpoint on the war and he hasn't made any suggestions that he planned on pulling out till al-zukari(sp?) is taken down.

Damien said:
Darkmb101 said:
Kerry because he's an infantry man.

that's the dumbest excuse EVER. It's not the infantrymen that make strategic decisions, it's the president.

I say bush because he has a firm viewpoint on the war and he hasn't made any suggestions that he planned on pulling out till al-zukari(sp?) is taken down.

i read the question wrong, thought it said something else, i was probably reading some other stuff. :oops:

sorry 'bout the way I worded my response... it just... annoyed me a bit that anyone would call that a good reason... and I know it's your opinion so I'll just shut up

Damien said:
sorry 'bout the way I worded my response... it just... annoyed me a bit that anyone would call that a good reason... and I know it's your opinion so I'll just shut up

no big deal, just cuz is an opinion doesnt mean is a good one. ;)

I think bush is the better leader, hes got balls and he wont back in the hard to make decisions and he wouldn't let the military be disappointed.
And remember the needs of the many outway the needs of the few

Back