Bush EXPLOITS Troops for Political Gain

Ironside

Banned
MISLEADING AD

Bush EXPLOITS Troops for Political Gain!
2up.gif

From their web site.

President Bush Campaign doctored a picture to look as if there are more troops there. Check this out.

Bush Ad!

bushadsoldiers.jpg

http://www.georgewbush.com/
This picture is sure to be removed. Hurry look at it!

Why do the same group of soldiers appear all over this picture?

It's a FRAUD!

Where's the OUTRAGE?

Wow, that's pretty pointless.

It could have been done for any number of reasons (barrier in the way, back of a supporters head too close to the camera, etc.). If you're suggesting the troops don't support the president in large, overwhelming actually, numbers, you're gravely mistaken.

But, hey, at least he didn't accuse US military personnel of war crimes they didn't commit. Where's the outrage?

Bush has also blocked his website for non-us citizens (IPs) as well now... :?

Redleg said:
Bush has also blocked his website for non-us citizens (IPs) as well now... :?

Probably a bandwidth thing considering how much traffic it must be getting right now, and it makes sense it would be kept open for those who actually have a need to look at the site (i.e. Americans).

As for the picture, so what? Is there any caption there making any claims about the picture? Is President Bush even in the picture? Are all the troops holding "Vote Bush" signs?
No, no, and, gee whiz, no. Wow, that's a doozy of a conspiracy there.

Ironside, this has been said many times before, your blatant political sensationalism is not welcome on this forum, if you are not willing to actually take the time to make a real post (explaining your position and the reasons for it) instead of a cut-rate political ad, please find somewhere else to be.

REMOVED

Mod edit:Apparently reading is not a strong suit. Ironside has recieved a one day temporary ban for disregarding forum policy and for failure to correct his behavior after multiple warnings.

Ironside said:
REMOVED

Mod edit:Apparently reading is not a strong suit. Ironside has recieved a one day temporary ban for disregarding forum policy and for failure to correct his behavior after multiple warnings.

I wonder what he posted... :?: :eek:

Same thing as before, only added the turkey picture discussed elsewhere on the forum. Don't worry, Boot, you didn't miss anything. :lol:
If he cannot take the time either to make real posts or to respond to members posting in his threads, he doesn't belong here, we are commercial free internet. :lol:

He posted the same picture as above just showing more detail, one showing george bush on a carrier with 'mission accomplished' behind him and some link to a website which i didnt bother looking at.

Ironside said:
REMOVED

My apology :oops:

Back