Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
I said quite a bit more than just that, but sence you are so blinded by your hate for America, you only see what you want to see.

:lol: :lol: When did you begin to label me "hate America" from 'hate war", all right, just keep labeling me, that is your right side people do.

The question is, what else do you have? what are you afraid of debating? Cuase the weakest person always yell: "you traitor, you blinded people, you hate America", come'on, be confident, man!

Seriously, to my fellow Americans here, did you believe that we were going into Iraq just because of WMD's? I would like to think that you are better than that, from 1996 till this very day I have been saying the Bush Sr. made a huge mistake in Desert Storm by not taking out Saddam, we had the support from most Muslims and most of the international community, that was the time to strike, but alas politics got in the way. Politics get us into wars, let the military get us out. "War is just a continuation of policy through other means." Someone has that for their for their signature and I think that it is very, very true. Korea is a fine example of this, they have been at war for over 50 years.

No I think the WMD's were a part of the cause but the major reason was that Hussien was a threat to the World as a whole had he remained in power.

Damien435 said:
Bush Sr. made a huge mistake in Desert Storm by not taking out Saddam,

The embarrased situation is caused by a very simple reason:

want to do a ugly thing but also want to leave a good reputation.

the result is: you get none of them. :lol: :lol:

Yeah sorry, I guess I mistook you saying that you hope "the US empire crumbles" for an American hate statement.

Are you blind? Can you not read? I replied to all your points, yet you don't defend them. So lets restart, sence most of my post apparently aren't real.

Was President Bush correct in his decision to remove the Baathist regime?

State your opinion and all the reasons why, and keep it logical. No cheap shots, you don't call me a "typical ignorant cowboy" or something, and I won't call you a troll.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:

State your opinion and all the reasons why, and keep it logical. No cheap shots, you don't call me a "typical ignorant cowboy" or something, and I won't call you a troll.

Yes, Saddam was a murderer the likes of which the world has not seen in several decades, he even took sick pleasure in killing some of the prisoners themselves.

Why is it that it is always the homicidal maniacs that are good with words? The nice ones also seem to have poor speaking skills by comparison.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:

State your opinion and all the reasons why, and keep it logical.

Your question itself is not clear and it is full of bias already. the correct question shall be:

"Is the war between Iraq and USA in 2003 justified for American people and Iraq people, and for the rest of the world from 2003 till now?"

If you think we could debate on this"corrected" topic, I will go on, otherwise, I am not going to debate with you on an "trapped" topic.

whosewar2000 said:
Chocobo_Blitzer said:

State your opinion and all the reasons why, and keep it logical.

Your question itself is not clear and it is full of bias already. the correct question shall be:

"Is the war between Iraq and USA in 2003 justified for American people and Iraq people, and for the rest of the world from 2003 till now?"

If you think we could debate on this"corrected" topic, I will go on, otherwise, I am not going to debate with you on an "trapped" topic.

WTF?

I think someone is relying on canned responses and a source website for an argument.

So, moving from a topic in which notes are prepared is unwelcome.

In other words, "Please play my game because I can't go off the ranch."

lol

------------

This kind of mentality that we should NOT have attacked Saddam, is the same kind of mentality that the French had about Hitler before World War II.

This kind of mentality that wants peace at all cost is what lead to a much larger war later, causing much more deaths and much more suffering.

Airborne Eagle said:

Oh, yeah, if you dye the white paper with black ink and try to argue with me "if you say the the paper is white, then you are just insane". And use a gun pointing to my head, and I can only reply "yeah, sir". If you call that is debate and you can just go ahead declare you just wined a debate.

:p

whosewar2000 said:
Airborne Eagle said:

Oh, yeah, if you dye the white paper with black ink and try to argue with me "if you say the the paper is white, then you are just insane". And use a gun pointing to my head, and I can only reply "yeah, sir". If you call that is debate and you can just go ahead declare you just wined a debate.

:p

Once again, WTF?

Not even Evil Kenievel could make that leap.

What the heck!? What's unclear about it? It was just a topical way to ask the SAME EXACT QUESTION. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself, and restart a new, clean cut way, and you spit on it.

No, deals off, you spin every little thing and accuse everyone here of bias. You are either paranoid, very dim, uncapable of logical discussion, or perhaps fail to utilize English well enough to convey your true thoughts.

Or maybe it is just like I said, you're a hateful troll bent on irritating us all.

So this is my last response to you:

Atomic%20Bomb.gif

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
What the heck!? What's unclear about it? It was just a topical way to ask the SAME EXACT QUESTION. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself, and restart a new, clean cut way, and you spit on it.

sorry, I know you have done very hard to use your brain already. Are you sill in school? bring my post ask your teacher. then see whether there is difference. give you a hint: 1) Timing 2) "correct" for who?

Thanks for your nukes, I just fart it. ;)

fiery_fart.jpg

Whosewar kinda reminds me of that guy that finds something to argue about no matter what is said. Anything to try and get someone else fired up.

Out

Death toll in Iraq (THAT IS official COUNTED BODY!!), the BBC newsreport indicate at least 100,000 died. not mentioned wonded, lost family.
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

I am no mathimatician but that looks like it says 10,000 (ten thousand not one hundred thousand)

I am no mathimatician but that looks like it says 10,000 (ten thousand not one hundred thousand)

if you get killed in a desert, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your body buned up to ash, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your were secretly arrested and tortured to death by the lady England, you will not be counted in;

if you lost your son who was killed by us troops, and nobody can feed you anymore since you are 70 years old in Iraq, you die as nobody, and you will not be counted in.

If you are wounded severely and was sent to hospital. 2 months later you died and you will not be counted it.

many.....many... scenarios that you could die but will not be recoginzed

whosewar2000 said:

if you get killed in a desert, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your body buned up to ash, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your were secretly arrested and tortured to death by the lady England, you will not be counted in;

if you lost your son who was killed by us troops, and nobody can feed you anymore since you are 70 years old in Iraq, you die as nobody, and you will not be counted in.

If you are wounded severely and was sent to hospital. 2 months later you died and you will not be counted it.

many.....many... scenarios that you could die but will not be recoginzed

And you can not prove that any of these happened, or else they would be counted in.

Back