Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq. - Page 7

--

September 25th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Let's not forget that the process of creating a new fair government takes time. The founding fathers, who were extemely educated, took over 10 years before they created the Constitution that we have taday. Also, the rebuilding of Japan took quite a few years.

In today's world, everyone wants things now and are not willing to wait. I think someone called it a microwave society.
September 25th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

I think a lot of people simply have a fear of "another Vietnam". They see them jumping around a blown up car on the TV and think that they will not fight for their own freedom, just like the South Vietnamese.

Others just want us to become uber wimpy isolationist who want to wait until our "harbor" is in flames till we fight.

Yeah right!
September 26th, 2004  
Damien435

"Yes, their are some trouble some trouble some spots, Baghdad and Faluja most notable, but look at the good points, 7 out of the 10 provinces see no violence, 1 has some light gunfire once in a while and then you have the last two which each have one hotspot of violence."

That was said by Allawi while talking to reporters with President Bush, I think that says alot about the Iraqi "Crisis" as so many of those media type put it, who have not been to Iraq and are in the pay roll of the Democrats.
--
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Topic: liars with lies

I think people here keep confusing each other and keep telling lies to each other that Iraq=terrorists. That is really funny. Even US government itself admits that there is no connection between terrorist and Iraq.

So, It is interesting to see you guys really enjoy living in lies. I heard: If liars repeat to themselves 1000 times of the same lie, they are just going to think that is truth and even forget it is them started this lie.

Ha...just so ture.
September 27th, 2004  
Damien435

Topic: Re: liars with lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
I think people here keep confusing each other and keep telling lies to each other that Iraq=terrorists. That is really funny. Even US government itself admits that there is no connection between terrorist and Iraq.
So, when Al Qeada takes credit for capturing and killing Americans in Iraq they are lying?
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
So, when Al Qeada takes credit for capturing and killing Americans in Iraq they are lying?
Does this happen before or after the war? I am sure you will get more and more this type of "example"
September 27th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Quote:
Does this happen before or after the war? I am sure you will get more and more this type of "example"
How many Americans were in Iraq before the war? A small handful.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:

p.s. Are sure they are "Al Qeada"? read any news, even your favourite Fox news you can find the answer
September 27th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Quote:

p.s. Are sure they are "Al Qeada"? read any news, even your favourite Fox news you can find the answer
The news if full of leftist hypocrits.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
How many Americans were in Iraq before the war? A small handful.

Ha, that is your logical?,

so if you send US soldiers to any other country because you 'suspect" they might be "terrorist", and then you guys kill a bunch of people before you really know what is going on........, finally US soldiers also get killed by the local people, Then you declare: "See! I told you, they are terrorist!!!"

My god.......