Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq.

Let's not forget that the process of creating a new fair government takes time. The founding fathers, who were extemely educated, took over 10 years before they created the Constitution that we have taday. Also, the rebuilding of Japan took quite a few years.

In today's world, everyone wants things now and are not willing to wait. I think someone called it a microwave society.

I think a lot of people simply have a fear of "another Vietnam". They see them jumping around a blown up car on the TV and think that they will not fight for their own freedom, just like the South Vietnamese.

Others just want us to become uber wimpy isolationist who want to wait until our "harbor" is in flames till we fight.

Yeah right!

"Yes, their are some trouble some trouble some spots, Baghdad and Faluja most notable, but look at the good points, 7 out of the 10 provinces see no violence, 1 has some light gunfire once in a while and then you have the last two which each have one hotspot of violence."

That was said by Allawi while talking to reporters with President Bush, I think that says alot about the Iraqi "Crisis" as so many of those media type put it, who have not been to Iraq and are in the pay roll of the Democrats.

liars with lies

I think people here keep confusing each other and keep telling lies to each other that Iraq=terrorists. That is really funny. Even US government itself admits that there is no connection between terrorist and Iraq.

So, It is interesting to see you guys really enjoy living in lies. I heard: If liars repeat to themselves 1000 times of the same lie, they are just going to think that is truth and even forget it is them started this lie.

Ha...just so ture. :roll:

Re: liars with lies

whosewar2000 said:
I think people here keep confusing each other and keep telling lies to each other that Iraq=terrorists. That is really funny. Even US government itself admits that there is no connection between terrorist and Iraq.

So, when Al Qeada takes credit for capturing and killing Americans in Iraq they are lying?

Damien435 said:
So, when Al Qeada takes credit for capturing and killing Americans in Iraq they are lying?

Does this happen before or after the war? I am sure you will get more and more this type of "example"

whosewar2000 said:
Damien435 said:

Does this happen before or after the war? I am sure you will get more and more this type of "example"

How many Americans were in Iraq before the war? A small handful.

Damien435 said:

p.s. Are sure they are "Al Qeada"? read any news, even your favourite Fox news you can find the answer

whosewar2000 said:
Damien435 said:

p.s. Are sure they are "Al Qeada"? read any news, even your favourite Fox news you can find the answer

The news if full of leftist hypocrits.

Damien435 said:

Ha, that is your logical?,

so if you send US soldiers to any other country because you 'suspect" they might be "terrorist", and then you guys kill a bunch of people before you really know what is going on........, finally US soldiers also get killed by the local people, Then you declare: "See! I told you, they are terrorist!!!"

My god....... :roll:

whosewar2000 said:
Damien435 said:

Ha, that is your logical?,

so if you send US soldiers to any other country because you 'suspect" they might be "terrorist", and then you guys kill a bunch of people before you really know what is going on........, finally US soldiers also get killed by the local people, Then you declare: "See! I told you, they are terrorist!!!"

My god....... :roll:

Dropping the subject, I am sick of arguing with people about this, Saddam was a bastard and he should have been removed in 91, that didn't happen and the sanctions weren't working, it was either continue the sanctions, letting thousands suffer every day or invade, the decision seems simple to me, but then again I am not bound by loyalty to a specific party.

Damien435 said:
Dropping the subject, I am sick of arguing with people about this, Saddam was a bastard and he should have been removed in 91, that didn't happen and the sanctions weren't working, it was either continue the sanctions, letting thousands suffer every day or invade, the decision seems simple to me, but then again I am not bound by loyalty to a specific party.

Ask youself a very very simple question: After 911, what US shall do at first?

If US government want to be a policman, why not go to Africa? They are genocide everyday! why not to kick NK first? they even declared they might have one nk bomb and they starved more people. Why not change Saudi Arab regime at first----Do they have right to vote?

Come on, you are smarter than that, just ask youself several basice questions, if you cannot answer them in a logical pattern, then something must be wrong.

Damien435 said:
I am not bound by loyalty to a specific party.

That is not key, the key is that you need to have your own brain. But remember my words, you might not like it, but just remember, Chenny, Rusmsfield, Bush will leave their names in E.T. hitory books about earth for:

Either bury US empire.
Or, bury human beings.

I hope none of these two happen, even they will happen, I prefer the first one. But sadly, if the first one happen.......unless very powerful person appear in US, the second one will happen right after.

It appears to me that maybe you aren't thinking it through logically. There were alot of reasons to put Iraq at the top of the 'to-do list' at the time we went in. At the time the decision was made, it was supported fully by the members of our government. Screw what those on the world stage thought. I believe they were more concerned with CYA because of all the assistance they had been giving to both Iraq and Afghanistan. But that aside, hindsight is 20-20 isn't it? And I am pretty fed up with those who are now looking back and saying what we should have done. At the time the decision was being made, those should have dones were not the glaring priority Iraq appeared to be. We are there, we have to finish it.

And IMO the reason our troops are dealing with so much insurgency is that the world KNOWs how swayable the American public is. And how easily we can allow public opinion to cause us to tuck our tails between our legs and get out without completing what we started. They just have to nickel and dime us to death. A killing here, a bombing there, and Joe public is out screaming in the streets about how we shouldn't be there. And bring our troops home, and blah blah blah. Hell, no one has to really beat us, because we don't have to be beaten, just driven away.

Al Zarqawi was trained by Al Queda, and started his own terrorist group in Iraq before the war. This is a fact, so rather, not Al Queda, but a direct spawn of Al Queda is located in Iraq. Furthermore, some Iraqi officials have made light contact with some Al Queda members over the years. Not to mention funding various terror groups such as Hezbolla and HAMAS. The theory that Iraq had no links to terrorist is completely wrong. Though, for balance, the links themselves do not justify a invasion alone, it merely added to the accumulation of reasons to invade.

It's fine to bring up debate and discussion and bring your own opinion to the topic, but saying things like you wish the US to be buried....

....you best stop your blind nation bashing, otherwise you will not be accepted in this forum.

whosewar2000 said:
Damien435 said:
The news if full of leftist hypocrits.

Then find any any any official document prove what you said is true, anyone--except your words

How about CBS trying to sway a national election in favor of the left, by falsifying reports on Bush military record.

This has been going on for a long time, why do you think talk radio is so popular. The only way you are not going to think this is if you are from the left.

People aren't as dumb as you think.

The majority of news media is controlled by the left, so is the majority of the buyers for advertising media (Madison Avenue) that buys up comercial time for the networks (the irony of this is that alot of these lefties are anti-capitalistic).

gladius said:
The majority of news media is controlled by the left, so is the majority of the buyers for advertising media (Madison Avenue) that buys up comercial time for the networks (the irony of this is that alot of these lefties are anti-capitalistic).

Off Topic!! :evil:

okay, back to the topic, Bush went to the war with a fake reason......okay, anyway, he did it. Now so what? Dump Alabama women like to repeat their leader’s words, pretending they know something: “is the world better without Sadam?”, then proudly answer the question themselves: “Yes!!” ----it was really funny scene. (I saw one, haha…)

---- Let me give you an analog: A killer fled into a city, you setup a nuke blowing off the whole city, now you are asking me: Is the world better without the killer?

The key issue is: what is consequence. What are you going to do now? How many troops there already? How many died already? Stay there?---can Bush put up with more casualties? (stupid question, he will never care if American don't care)? Get out now?----- Haha….it is more like US get rid of Sadam, then build a heaven for Al Qeada. Then, as somebody said: “stay as long as necessary”----- means: dies as many soldiers as they can. (I am always wondering why they never sent their own sons to Iraq as Michael said).

And....the "patriots" here in this forum shall go there too!

Okay, another way:
Bush just said he is going to withdraw troops from Iraq no matter what in 2005 (if he get elected again?). Based on current situation, does anybody really believe Iraq will be "peaceful, democratic society" by 2005?. If not, what about them? –WHO CARES, AS LONG AS SADAM IS NOT THERE

Do you know more than100,000 Iraq civilians directly killed by US troops? Not only American’s life is life.

whosewar2000 said:
The key issue is: what is consequence. What are you going to do now? How many troops there already? How many died already? Stay there?---can Bush put up with more casualties? (stupid question, he will never care if American don't care)? Get out now?----- Haha….it is more like US get rid of Sadam, then build a heaven for Al Qeada. Then, as somebody said: “stay as long as necessary”----- means: dies as many soldiers as they can. (I am always wondering why they never sent their own sons to Iraq as Michael said).

Oh geesh. Okie dokie, if we are quoting Michael Moore, we know where your head is. There really is no sense in continuing to debate with you because you are in a pacifist state of mind. Shall we all hold hands, terrorist included and sing "kumbaya"??? Or, better yet, I know, lets turn over the running of the country to actors and filmmakers....they all seem to know exactly how it should be done.

Our country is loaded with people who want to solve everything in some peaceful debate followed by everyone living happily ever-after. And it is a lovely thought. Thing is, those who oppose us want to kill us because our way of life does not conform to thier system of belief. Did you forget that part?

And before you throw that BS sending sons to war rhetoric in my direction, I am the mother of a US Navy SEAL, who's ass IS on the line for this country.

And if he is killed doing so, and someone gets in my face and says my son died for nothing.......they may find themselves sharing his fate.

Do you know more than100,000 Iraq civilians directly killed by US troops? Not only American’s life is life.

Where did you find this information? A source would be appreciated, especially if you are going to quote numbers and place blame.

If US government want to be a policman, why not go to Africa? They are genocide everyday! why not to kick NK first? they even declared they might have one nk bomb and they starved more people. Why not change Saudi Arab regime at first----Do they have right to vote?

The US is not policing the world, or we would have already been in Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria..etc This war in Iraq is most definetly about the right to vote or about a leader that starved the most people. The initial reason for invading Iraq was indeed WMD. People are saying that there has been no WMD found this is false. There has been numerous mortars and small rockets found containg nerve gas. Why is this not reported on the news, I think it is because it was not a large stockpile found at once or because it is not a ICBM found buried in the sand. There has been WMD found in the country and some people are not well informed or decide to only seek out one source of information.

I don't recall who mentioned it earlier in the topic but just because there have not been Al Quida members killed or captured in Iraq does not mean there are no terrorists. Last time I checked there are a lot of terrorist organizations not just the Al Quida.

Back