Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq. - Page 15

--

September 29th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Though Miss England wasn't very nice at all, no one died.

Keep it in perspective. Real torture is ridiculously sadistic stuff that will make your stomach turn inside out. Cutting off arms, ears, nuts, etc. It's sick stuff. That didnt' happen with England and her crew.
October 6th, 2004  
gladius

Bush still did the right thing by going to Iraq. Opponents of this can argue all they want, BUT THE FACT IS THE WAR IS OVER THERE INSTEAD OF OVER HERE.

Beslan could have happen here. The task that the President chose although not easy, most likely saved hundreds if not thousand of us.
October 6th, 2004  
Damien435

The Lousitania could have been prevented if the US would have gone on teh attack before being dragged into WWI.

Pearl Harbor could have been prevented if we had joined Britain and France in 1939.

9/11 could have been avoided if we would have gone after Saddam back when we knew where he was AFTER he had made several other attacks.

The advantage of being attacked and then going into action is that you have a sure, proven reason for counter-attacking, where as when you do what the US is doing now and what Israel has done several times through out their short history and attacking first you have to put up with decades of debates as to whether it was right or wrong.

I wish it were always as simple as right or wrong, but sometimes their are only different degrees of wrong.
--
October 6th, 2004  
gladius

I don't know if what you're saying can compare to what I'm trying to illustrate.

As far as Pearl Harbor is concerened, it had already happened, nothing more could have been done about that.

Rather what I'm trying to illustrate is Japan was the one who attacked us (not Germany), but we chose to take the fight to Germany rather than have them take the fight to us.

What I'm saying is we chose to take the fight to Iraq with all the terrorist fighting us there, rather than fight us here.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladius
I don't know if what you're saying can compare to what I'm trying to illustrate.

As far as Pearl Harbor is concerened, it had already happened, nothing more could have been done about that.

Rather what I'm trying to illustrate is Japan was the one who attacked us (not Germany), but we chose to take the fight to Germany rather than have them take the fight to us.

What I'm saying is we chose to take the fight to Iraq with all the terrorist fighting us there, rather than fight us here.

you shall check "i robot" that movie.

"to prevent any hurt to human is to put every human in the cell and totally controlled by robot"

that is your guys logic will end up with.
October 6th, 2004  
Redneck

You shall learn the basics of grammar and punctuation before attacking the intelligence of others.

whosewar, if you do not like a topic, do not feel that you are required to post a reply to it. You are not able to "correct" the topics that others post, either. If you want to see a particular topic that is not already up, post your own rather than trying to hijack another member's.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
You shall learn the basics of grammar and punctuation before attacking the intelligence of others.
sorry for my english.. But, as long as I express my point, I donot really care about the grammer.......But thanks for reminding and I will work hard to improve my English

Just imaging American speak other languages
October 6th, 2004  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
Quote:

you shall check "i robot" that movie.

"to prevent any hurt to human is to put every human in the cell and totally controlled by robot"

that is your guys logic will end up with.
You need to get with reality, instead of learning your lessons from Hollywood fantasy.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
You need to get with reality, instead of learning your lessons from Hollywood fantasy.
the matter of the fact is: who has the reality?when you believe only you have reality because you think god is with you, I can just think exactly same way.
October 6th, 2004  
03USMC

Hey you want an example of a bunch that thinks God is with them............The Islamic Extermists we are currently at war with.