Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq. - Page 14

--

September 28th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Eagle
In other words, "Please play my game because I can't go off the ranch."
Oh, yeah, if you dye the white paper with black ink and try to argue with me "if you say the the paper is white, then you are just insane". And use a gun pointing to my head, and I can only reply "yeah, sir". If you call that is debate and you can just go ahead declare you just wined a debate.

:P
September 28th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Eagle
In other words, "Please play my game because I can't go off the ranch."
Oh, yeah, if you dye the white paper with black ink and try to argue with me "if you say the the paper is white, then you are just insane". And use a gun pointing to my head, and I can only reply "yeah, sir". If you call that is debate and you can just go ahead declare you just wined a debate.

:P
Once again, WTF?

Not even Evil Kenievel could make that leap.
September 28th, 2004  
03USMC

Say huh?
--
September 28th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

What the heck!? What's unclear about it? It was just a topical way to ask the SAME EXACT QUESTION. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself, and restart a new, clean cut way, and you spit on it.

No, deals off, you spin every little thing and accuse everyone here of bias. You are either paranoid, very dim, uncapable of logical discussion, or perhaps fail to utilize English well enough to convey your true thoughts.

Or maybe it is just like I said, you're a hateful troll bent on irritating us all.

So this is my last response to you:

September 28th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
What the heck!? What's unclear about it? It was just a topical way to ask the SAME EXACT QUESTION. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself, and restart a new, clean cut way, and you spit on it.
sorry, I know you have done very hard to use your brain already. Are you sill in school? bring my post ask your teacher. then see whether there is difference. give you a hint: 1) Timing 2) "correct" for who?

Thanks for your nukes, I just fart it.

September 28th, 2004  
Sooners1

Whosewar kinda reminds me of that guy that finds something to argue about no matter what is said. Anything to try and get someone else fired up.

Out
September 28th, 2004  
Rotty261

Death toll in Iraq (THAT IS official COUNTED BODY!!), the BBC newsreport indicate at least 100,000 died. not mentioned wonded, lost family.
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

I am no mathimatician but that looks like it says 10,000 (ten thousand not one hundred thousand)
September 28th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
I am no mathimatician but that looks like it says 10,000 (ten thousand not one hundred thousand)

if you get killed in a desert, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your body buned up to ash, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your were secretly arrested and tortured to death by the lady England, you will not be counted in;

if you lost your son who was killed by us troops, and nobody can feed you anymore since you are 70 years old in Iraq, you die as nobody, and you will not be counted in.

If you are wounded severely and was sent to hospital. 2 months later you died and you will not be counted it.

many.....many... scenarios that you could die but will not be recoginzed
September 28th, 2004  
Rotty261

Topic: New Topic???

I would like to suggest a topic with facts from a noteworthy source only, about the invasion of Iraq. Here is the thread...

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...pic.php?t=4604
September 28th, 2004  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
Quote:

if you get killed in a desert, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your body buned up to ash, nobody is going to find your body, you will not be counted in;

if your were secretly arrested and tortured to death by the lady England, you will not be counted in;

if you lost your son who was killed by us troops, and nobody can feed you anymore since you are 70 years old in Iraq, you die as nobody, and you will not be counted in.

If you are wounded severely and was sent to hospital. 2 months later you died and you will not be counted it.

many.....many... scenarios that you could die but will not be recoginzed
And you can not prove that any of these happened, or else they would be counted in.