Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq. - Page 12

--

September 27th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

How about you go back and disprove my replies, then? You couldn't, so you turned into a flaming troll with your "you cowboys are so smart!" smartass remarks.

Try getting some class, and maybe then I won't label you a pathetic troll.
September 27th, 2004  
A Can of Man

If Iraq does succeed you are going to regret having said those words big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
Beyond the 30 nations allied with us

US spent 200 billion dollars and more than 1000 soldiers died. ....

We get allies, we get allies, we get allies.!!.....

I feel really shamed even mentioning this, If I were you, I'd rather did not say this at all. USA alone save the world from Sadam---more typical hollywood movie
September 27th, 2004  
03USMC

What words is he going to regret? Bring it down a notch and have a civil and meaningful discussion or quit 'kay.
--
September 27th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Making fun of people who die making a difference.
A few decades from now, looking back and provided that it's successful, this may be considered one of the greatest victories. When it looked like everyone had given up and Europe and the rest of the world ridiculed America it worked and as a result a country finally saw freedom.

So making fun of the people died making the difference... he's going to regret those words.
September 27th, 2004  
03USMC

Agreed. But he dose not care so arguing with him is pointless. And I highly doubt anyone of his ilk will care .
September 27th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Hmmm.. I guess you're right.
You can't reason people out of things they weren't reasoned into.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
As bad as it sounds, a couple car bombs every month is far different than a brutal regime controlling 25 million people.
oh, yeah, what about happen in America? I am even reluctant to "DISAPPROVE" your post cause it full of bias already.

Quote:
How can you put so much blame on the US for this?
So..Iraq civilian died what they shall die? Cuase American life is life and their lives.......maybe only 1/10 of American life?

Quote:
But not supporting us now is selfish,
If Al Qeada say the same words, how will you feel? buddy?

Quote:
so the oil will flow
Yeah, That is reason of this war, cowboy. get it?

So..you see, they are very obivious answers there, and I am really disppointed that I have to reply it one by one.....sigh....
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
A few decades from now, looking back and provided that it's successful, this may be considered one of the greatest victories.
I remember somepeople said almost exact same words in 1960s during Vietnam war?
September 27th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Oh okay, so hundreds of people being murdered, tortured, and raped is better than car bombs. Ok, just wanna know where you stand.

Ok, so you want the American troopers not to engage the enemy, you want them to submit their lives rather than take out the terror cells/insurgents. You so smart!

Uh, they do say that. Actually they say, if you are not with us, you are infidels and shall pay. I feel nothing when I hear them say that, they are ranting fanatical terrorist. I don't get your point.

I said quite a bit more than just that, but sence you are so blinded by your hate for America, you only see what you want to see.
September 27th, 2004  
Sooners1

Your right I am out.