DON'T FEED THE TROLL
Agreed. I'm done here as well.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

I get shot! I get shot!

okay, I died...........then...are you happier now?
--
September 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Easy everyone. whosewar, adjust fire.
September 27th, 2004  
Sooners1

whosewar, if you think that it is wrong to be there and you feel it was wrong to take Saddam out of power and get all of the Iraqi people out from under all of that torturious life. Well, that is you perogative, but you can not sit and tell people they are wrong for havin an opinion different then yours, which most of us on this site do. It is your choice to think all of those people in the mass graves deserve to be there, not any of the rest of ours. It really does not matter under what circumstances that we went to war, it is the fact that most of us feel it was the best thing for that country whether it was or not has yet to be seen. it will finally finish playin itself out and you and most of the other doubters will realize that you of course were wrong but will never admit it.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
whosewar, if you think that it is wrong to be there and you feel it was wrong to take Saddam out of power and get all of the Iraqi people out from under all of that torturious life..
you keep confusing yoursself with the two concepts: "take out Samdam" and "went to war with Iraq in 2003". I pro the first, and I am against the second. Obivioulsy, your brian seems cannot differ them. and youdonot know what I am supporting and what i am against

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
it is the fact that most of us feel it was the best thing for that country whether it was or not has yet to be seen. .
oh yeah? u mean, bunch of nationalism in this forum represent "most" of the whole country? or cowboys in your ranch represent the whole country? I guess somebody must have told you guys the world is bigger than your thought.
September 27th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Damnit don't feed him! you just fed him! stay back! he's hungry!
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
Damnit don't feed him! you just fed him! stay back! he's hungry!
you guys just close doors and use spiritual drugs for each other :P :P
September 27th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

It's too bad, I was hoping to get some good-hearted debate out of this topic. Oh well, looks like a troll has ended it. Like the suicide bomber of message boards, it takes the discussions with itself.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
It's too bad, I was hoping to get some good-hearted debate out of this topic.
You did great job here to setup a "double standard"--again, a typical rumsfeld stye people.