Bush did the right thing by going into Iraq. - Page 10

--

September 27th, 2004  
Courtenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
haha..did somebody just say USA is going to bring peace and democracy over there? did somebody just say USA is going to stop any terrorist from there?
so..you tell me what is the point!
You are twisting it, and you know it.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Topic: Re: liars with lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtenay
So you hate the war and question it, fine. It is your right to do so. But, let me ask of you this: What are YOU doing as a person to add to this society? Just curious.
To save you guys from becoming united states nationalism

few more words: if more and more American are like you guys, the world is really in danger.
September 27th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Donald merely pointed out that it would be the Iraqi's securing the country, not us. There's a difference between leaving the nation in shambles and civil war, than under Iraqi control with minor acts of terror. It will take Iraq probably 15-20 years until it's completely stable!

As bad as it sounds, a couple car bombs every month is far different than a brutal regime controlling 25 million people.

Uh, it says 10,000 on the site, many times, sunshine. I don't see any 100,000....? Not that it makes much difference, it's terrible these people die. Do you think we like it or something? How can you put so much blame on the US for this? They fight in urban populated areas, and refuse to lay down their arms no matter what. We let their mortar poesitons go? We let them build defence structures in the city? We aren't supposed to shoot back? Get real. Stop trying to use weak moral examples, they are useless to people with common sense.

Obviously most of the world is at odds with us. When did someone say otherwise? So the US should rent her safety to the world? Beyond the 30 nations allied with us, preemptive warfare is a dangerous business, and it is easy to see why other nations would tread lightly. Afterall, many nations have their own personal agenda....

But not supporting us now is selfish, and reflects poorly on that nation. This is about Iraq's future- and a good, just, responsible united nations should help in this dire situation. The truth is, most nations, like France, are out for #1. And will do anything, even turn their head from brutal regimes, so the money and oil can keep flowing.
--
September 27th, 2004  
Courtenay

Topic: Re: liars with lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtenay
So you hate the war and question it, fine. It is your right to do so. But, let me ask of you this: What are YOU doing as a person to add to this society? Just curious.
To save you guys from becoming united states nationalism
So then obviously, nothing.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

espeically you, mama, female nationlism, that is very very dangerous.
September 27th, 2004  
03USMC

O h I so wanna call fire on ya . But I won't because you have a right to your opinion even if I don't agree with you.

I will caution you however on belittling the service of anyone. That will not help further your cause. Although here your cause is pretty much moot.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
Beyond the 30 nations allied with us

US spent 200 billion dollars and more than 1000 soldiers died. ....

We get allies, we get allies, we get allies.!!.....

I feel really shamed even mentioning this, If I were you, I'd rather did not say this at all. USA alone save the world from Sadam---more typical hollywood movie
September 27th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

I'm well aware that we have taken the bulk of the sacrifice.

Funny how you can't answer to most of what I say.

Get lost, troll. Your antics might get you praise in the lunch room, but not here.
September 27th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
I will caution you however on belittling the service of anyone. That will not help further your cause. Although here your cause is pretty much moot.
if you just listen to the same words from same people very day...........

then, what makes us different from pigs?
September 27th, 2004  
03USMC

DON'T FEED THE TROLL