Bush Bashing

Bush got
owned.gif
big time.:lol:

Though agreed it was funny, I couldnt stand the huge pauses between each line, I got bored halfway through and stopped watching lol. Maybe if I wasn't so hungry I'd have more patience, but hey, I'm not a patient man lol. I liked the "Brightest bulb in the knifedrawer" line.. goodun that.

babyboy4u363 said:
Though agreed it was funny, I couldnt stand the huge pauses between each line, I got bored halfway through and stopped watching lol. Maybe if I wasn't so hungry I'd have more patience, but hey, I'm not a patient man lol. I liked the "Brightest bulb in the knifedrawer" line.. goodun that.

If you think that was bad try watching the State of the Union Address....Its the real President:shock:

I love comedy central. Bush 41 had Dana Carver from SNL who does his voice so good for a skit in the White House and one of his jokes was he said that he liked to call up the Secret Service guards at 3:00am and tell them he'd be going jogging, in the nude.

I love comedy central. Bush 41 had Dana Carver from SNL who does his voice so good for a skit in the White House and one of his jokes was he said that he liked to call up the Secret Service guards at 3:00am and tell them he'd be going jogging, in the nude.
I love that!

Back