Burning the American Flag.

Should Americans be allowed to burn the flag in protest?

• Total voters
Indeed, I don't think they had any idea so many of the sort would be here these days. Otherwise I am sure their rules and regs would have been different.

They'd all have heart attacks. This generation is a disgrace and unfortunately it's getting worse. :(

f1f63453.gif

Oorah! The good ol' Red White and Blue gets some.

It should not be allowed to burn any flag, except the flag of the United States which should be burned in all occasions, especially to protest the kind of fascist policy of invading other countries that it carries out.
Yes, I mean I have always had to hold this, but now I can finally vent it all out :firedevi:

Ok I was kidding :jump: gonna go listen to some Toby Keith stuff now.

Sorry Redleg :pray:.

This case is already been decided by the US Supreme Court. Banning flag burning is unconstitutional, as even hateful, disrespectful speech is protected by the US Constitution. Only a constitutional amendment could overrule this.

I think that it could be allowed,.... if,... the person burning the said flag gives up his/her rights to protection from the angry mob.

Regardless of how you feel about a particular nation or a particular issue, a flag should never be burned or desecrated in any way.. Where the people doing the burning belong to that nation, is, in my own view, a disgusting betrayal of their country... Sorry, no justification, (purely my own viewpoint).

Who ever dares, commit such despicable act should be punished,...thrown out of the country..and labeled a TRAITOR. :m16shoot:

usa.gif

unitedstates.gif

Last edited:
America has freedom of speech. You have EVERY RIGHT to burn the flag.

However, I reserve the right to punch you in the face if I see you burning it.

When I see foreigners burning the American flag, it doesn't bother me at all. It has no meaning to them, other than being a symbol of the hated enemy. But there's something sickening on a deep level about an American who would burn our flag. I don't consider myself exceptionally proud to be an American, but I do consider myself LUCKY to have been born here. There were far, far worse places I could have popped out.

So yes, you should be allowed to burn the American flag. It shows those who are glad to be Americans how much of a fool you really are for future reference.

Last edited:
America has freedom of speech. You have EVERY RIGHT to burn the flag.

However, I reserve the right to punch you in the face if I see you burning it.

When I see foreigners burning the American flag, it doesn't bother me at all. It has no meaning to them, other than being a symbol of the hated enemy. But there's something sickening on a deep level about an American who would burn our flag. I don't consider myself exceptionally proud to be an American, but I do consider myself LUCKY to have been born here. There were far, far worse places I could have popped out.

So yes, you should be allowed to burn the American flag. It shows those who are glad to be Americans how much of a fool you really are for future reference.

I second that....:rambo:

Back