Bullying of Royal Marine recruits...

Illuminati

Does anybody knows where is possible to find the original pics or video of alleging bullying of Royal Marine recruits (december 2005) or same with recent harrassment in Russian Tank Academy? Please contact
Thanks in advance
manaus005@yahoo.com

:horsie:

The men in Royal Marines claimed that they were not being bullied, and it was just a case of high jinks, that claim was made by the press

well...

:drill: ...but they were naked, and made some moves simmilar to a fight, some strong shots fallen...I would like to see the complete event, if there is somewhere...:thumb: . Or somebody here have its own similar pics? Uncensored is cute.
manaus005@yahoo.com

So they were naked that is nothing unusual, when I was in the Army in Middle East there were no women for miles around and it cooler to walk around in the buff than it was to dress up.

Illuminati said:
:drill: ...but they were naked, and made some moves simmilar to a fight, some strong shots fallen...I would like to see the complete event, if there is somewhere...:thumb: . Or somebody here have its own similar pics? Uncensored is cute.
manaus005@yahoo.com

can i ask why you want this?

Fox......Yes I am it was the best way to keep cool, we did not have electricity in the camp, we could only get water to wash with once it was dark. This was because the main coming into the camp had been laid for miles above ground and when the temperature reached well over a hundred in the shade if you tried having a wash then the water would be so hot it would take your skin off. There were no baths or showers and if you wanted to bath you went up the mountains and bathed in a local river. The toilet was a hole in the ground and the urinal was a piece of corrugated iron that was bent into a V and would empty over a cliff.

BathTime.jpg

Last edited:
These videos were blown out of proportion. I spoke about this when I was discussing my current book release on National US Radio. I guess the press really tried to make a meal out of it.

Marines are tough soldiers, they do some crazy things. So do Paras.

I guess working hard, training hard and playing hard comes with the territory.

Steve

Back