Bullriding. - Page 2

--
Boots

November 5th, 2004  
Redneck

Seriously, sign me up.
November 5th, 2004  
Joe252

Grandpa used to ride bulls when he was young then the got stomped on and decieded that was enough he was gettin to old.....do any of your breed angus cows?

P.S.: my grandpa has like 270 somthin(includeing steers, bulls, hefers, Bulls)
November 5th, 2004  
Redneck

We have angus-hereford crosses.
--
Boots
November 5th, 2004  
czarninakid

Thanks 03USMC for correcting my mistaken observations .I am a horseman but not a cowboy and I have been to rodeos. I have no qualms about what type of saddle a person sits on.I was going by what I observed from the grandstand.I know the bucking strap on a horse doesn't go around the genitals because the same gear is used on bucking mares as well but on bulls it looked like it was tightened in the area between the ******* and sheath. I still say I would buck ,kick and try to kill the nearest two legged animal if they did that to me.Thanks again.
November 6th, 2004  
Tessa

So they are naturally that angry?
November 6th, 2004  
dougal

NA. They just pinch thier schroum.

The spanish win hands down for Bull sport.
November 8th, 2004  
irishgal

thats awful, i seen bullfighting on tv now that is cruel, people who treat animals like that are cowardly b"!%&^*s

seriously they stick knives in the bull before the fight so it will be weak and during the fight the poor thing bleeds to death, dirty scum.
November 8th, 2004  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgal
thats awful, i seen bullfighting on tv now that is cruel, people who treat animals like that are cowardly b"!%&^*s

seriously they stick knives in the bull before the fight so it will be weak and during the fight the poor thing bleeds to death, dirty scum.
Bullriding is Different from Bull Fighting. But the bulls in latin Bullfighting aren't bled before the fight. They are bled by lance strikes during the fight and finished with a sword thrust. To not cleanly and mercifully kill the bull brings shame upon the toreador. Sabes?
November 9th, 2004  
consumerbydesign

I rode a 55 gallon drum tied up with garage door springs, ropes and men with beer pulling on those ropes. I found out what a groin was that night. yeeeee haaaaaaaw.