Bullock's Husband In Bush Rant

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/bullocks%20husband%20in%20bush%20rant_1006372[/FONT]

Hollywood star SANDRA BULLOCK's husband JESSE JAMES has launched a scathing verbal attack on US President GEORGE W BUSH, calling the leader "a d**khead". The motorcycle maker visited American soldiers outside Baghdad, Iraq - and is convinced the majority of the US military agree with him. James says, "Everyone in Iraq knows Bush is a d**khead. He's the boss' kid. "Everybody I know who has a successful business who has a kid - the kid is always a f**khead. Have you ever noticed that?"​

Good thing he's an entertainer rather than someone important.

As for his supposition that all the troops agree with him, I've found an interesting dichotomy. Seems those I talk to who have been in the current war fall into two categories: those who think Bush is foolish and "his war" is too and those who think the war is just and the president just might have a clue. Of those two groups, both know that all the rest of the troops in Iraq agree. Strange.

Back