I broke my finger...

--
Boots

November 16th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Topic: I broke my finger...

The doc stuck a white hot needle into my nail. Fun! Broke a tow once, and it healed wrong. He wanted to rebreak it but i said "You break mine i'll break yours." So he left it. Now it hurts. If he wants to break this one, i'll let him. It's my trigger finger!!! During deer season!!! It better heal properly.
November 16th, 2004  
Trevor

HOw did you break it?
November 16th, 2004  
mdvaden

Sorry for you injury.

Wan't to see a little trick to take your mind off that pain?

(Ever see the moviE MAJOR PAYNE?)
--
Boots
November 17th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Broke both my hands once.
My right hand felt messed up for 3 years It's good now though.
November 17th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Haha, i have seen major payne and no thanks, i'll put up with it. Anyway, smashed in a truck door...
November 17th, 2004  
MadeInChina

ouch
November 17th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Quote:
He wanted to rebreak it but i said "You break mine i'll break yours."

Sucks about your finger though. I once got my pinky slammed in a Cadillac door. My piano teacher wasn't thrilled. By yea God speed for that finger of yours, get her all healed up nice and good.
November 17th, 2004  
mdvaden

Sometimes those little injuries are the nastiest.

I broke my toe once by stubbing. Broke the joint really.

There was a drill bit that broke froma drill press once and it cut into my palm - still have a spiral set of scars.

When I was 16, I was fooliish - shot a pellet in my finger. The gun would not shoot, so I put my finger over the barrel to see if it had air. Can you guess my thoughts the second I pulled the trigger before it fired??

The one that made me pass out, was when my Drill slipped off a screw head and the phillips bit punched a hole in my finger nail - damn that one.

When I was 10, the kids next door and I walked throught their pasture creek. An old plank was mucked down under. This enormous spike nail punched my boot, foot and the boot again. I still remember the doctor ramming this cue tip like thing up and down through the wound.

And near 12, I slipped on a log and had a super-sliver about 3 inches long and 3/4" diameter punch my forarm skin and wedge in. It was a wedge alright. I went up to the house, got my knife and sliced my skin open a bit and yanked it out with vice grips.

Reminds me of pruning a hawthorn tree. A spine twig pushed through my knuckle skin sideways and broke off. Had to slice myself open and get that one out too. Used the small swiss army knife for that one.
November 17th, 2004  
egoz

Fractured my cheek bone, half my face swelled up and I was eating food through a straw

I almost broke a finger in a fight before, that wasn't fun at all.
November 18th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

I am currently also sitting here with a possibly broken thumb. I slammed it in the car door and ended up opening the door to remove it. Haven't been to the doctor, but I'll be with 2 EMTs this weekend, so I guess I'll be alright. To poke a needle through my nail is going to require some serious LA-LA pills.

!It isn't that bad... It's actually pretty!

Hope your finger gets better!