The British vs the Russians

--

April 21st, 2004  
TacticalEdge

Topic: The British vs the Russians

I just would like to hear how you think the Russians would square off vs the British if they had no support from allies....... lets hear it
April 21st, 2004  
Jtf2

Well they would both just nuke eachother to death.
April 21st, 2004  
Animal Mother

Seeing as neither will be able to invade the other, the British due to the humongus size of Russia, and the Russians due to a navy that would be sunk once it goes out to sea by lurking RN SSN's.

It will be a stalemate with both sides flinging crusie missiles at each others until the rest of the world tell them to stop it.
--
April 21st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: lol

T-edge, Admin shut down the Israel Vs. UK one, so you go ahead and find some truble...LOL.
April 21st, 2004  
Ben

*despondant moan* t-edge you are getting right on my tits if i am honest, can we not think of anything else to talk about?
April 21st, 2004  
Doppleganger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
*despondant moan* t-edge you are getting right on my tits if i am honest, can we not think of anything else to talk about?

Actually they are rather dumb 'what if' scenarios.

You're better coming up with battles/conflicts that a) either happened or b) could possibly have happened..

Having the Brits v Israelis or Brits v Russians is damm silly man 8)
April 21st, 2004  
Redleg

What if I decided to conquer the whole world by myself...

And what it I close this thread now, and we cool down the "who's best" and "who will win" posts for a while now...