The British Queen

Yep Chuck III is running the show now, as I understand it he becomes King immediately effectively the throne is never vacant.
Of course I could be wrong. ��

I get the impression some of the commonwealth countries want to be republics. especially Australia, NZ, and some of the countries in the Caribbean. I don't think the Canadians want to leave, but they have mixed feelings about it

I get the impression some of the commonwealth countries want to be republics. especially Australia, NZ, and some of the countries in the Caribbean. I don't think the Canadians want to leave, but they have mixed feelings about it

I support a move toward a republic, I am unsure whether it would pass a vote though.
Generally we have polled at around 45-48% in favour of staying but there has been a slow move away from the monarchy.
Australia voted quite clearly against a republic about 20 years ago.

The Queen was well liked here but I am not as confident about Charles.

I support a move toward a republic, I am unsure whether it would pass a vote though.
Generally we have polled at around 45-48% in favour of staying but there has been a slow move away from the monarchy.
Australia voted quite clearly against a republic about 20 years ago.

The Queen was well liked here but I am not as confident about Charles.

Could have been worse, though. It could have been Andrew

Not withstanding the argument that Andrew is a dodgy prick, there is a view that second sons can be a bit loose.

It makes sense. Harry seems to be off the track, but he might not be the second son.

I think William will be a great King

It makes sense. Harry seems to be off the track, but he might not be the second son.

I think William will be a great King

Each to their own on that one, I think he is as bland and uninteresting as his father.
I have believed for a long time that New Zealand should have had a mechanism in place to ditch the monarchy on the death of QE2.

Back