British National Party 'fascist' leader appears on popular TV debate

I saw a documentary on the controversial subject of inter-racial interbreeding the other night, which is not good news for the likes of Nick Griffin.

It is well known that inbreeding in animals puts a population at increased risk for mutations and genetic diseases, while outbreeding tends to do the opposite and reduces the risk of an inferior phenotype. However, there is some empirical evidence that this effect occurs in human populations in countries where relevant epidemiological data exists for different racial groups.

Tay-Sachs is a notorious example of the consequence of limited genetic diversity in Jewish populations. However this can happen to human populations in general. A study in Kenya showed that children with the greatest genetic diversity were most likely to live beyond 5 years, and the effect was highly marked.

How important genetic differences are over environmental factors is still a matter of debate. I would guess that diversity is less important in reaching old age in highly developed populations or else Japan and Iceland wouldn't lead the longevity indices.

Some more information is here.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/...d-race/articles/is-it-better-to-be-mixed-race

I've grown up with a lot of mixed kids so I don't have much issues with this. The issue usually arises when it's between two cultures that either just can't understand each other or just can't tolerate each other. But that's usually solved by having both the parents leave their said cultural groups.
I've seen enough mixed kids be successful to know that this probably is a good thing but on the flipside I've heard that when two half mixed people have children, in general they get weaker for some reason. I've heard of it, but I've never followed up on it so I don't know how much credit that theory has but I guess the point is there is another theory. But seriously, unless it led to high infant mortality etc (which it doesn't) I don't think it's much of an issue.
The BNP might be all for keeping their race "pure" but aren't you all for taking people's property? Not exactly a good thing either.

Come of it Redneck you insist on trying to bring the subject around to Communism, try to stick to the subject! The issue here is health and interbreeding a controversial issue enough I would think.

Speaking of interbreeding, didn't the Soviets interbreed their best athletes in an attempt to create super athletes?
So much for individualism and free will under Communism!
The point is, you're just as bad as these guys so there really isn't much point to this thread.

Yes, it's pointless unless you wish to stick to the thread topic instead of diverting it onto your communist conspiracy obsessions and misrepresentations, and demonising people because they don't embrace your far-right political ideology.

Haha, you think I'm far right? That only explains how far left you are. Haven't been following many of the threads have you?
Why don't you point out some of my "conspiracies?"
Or how about some of these "misrepresentations?"

Back