British Muslims

Del Boy

BLOGS by Patrick O'Flynn

BRITISH MUSLIMS MUST SHOW US SOME LOYALTY

Tuesday December 4,2007

By Patrick O'Flynn

British Muslims must do something to help our country
Another day, another set of British hostages on parade.
No sooner has Sudan extracted every ounce of propaganda and made Britain bend at the knee over the ludicrous Teddy Bear Teacher affair than Iraqi Islamic extremists release a video of their British captives.

Whether the two events were co-ordinated is difficult to say, but it looks to me like taunting the UK is becoming the number one past-time of Islamist nutters throughout the world.

How far will we go to get these five hostages out of Iraq safely? Will Lord Ahmed and Baroness Warsi be on the first plane to Baghdad? Will David Miliband drop to his knees and beg for their return?

Let's face it, Britain is being made a laughing stock. We have over-extended ourselves by spreading our forces too thinly across the globe and we cannot protect our citizens in foreign lands.

What might happen to the five British men seized in Baghdad in May does not bear thinking about. The Shia group holding them would have no compunction about murdering them if it thought that would best further its cause.

The group has demanded an immediate and total British withdrawal from Iraq as its price for releasing the men. But it would be a mistake to change our policy at the behest of terrorists - that would only encourage more and worse atrocities against British citizens in the future.

Long-term, however, we surely would be best off out of the Muslim world altogether. We have enough trouble fighting Islamic extremism on the home front without trying to take it on in its own back yard.

The inevitable impact of the persecution of British citizens abroad will be to heighten suspicion of Muslims within Britain. Many Muslim community leaders are vastly complacent about their people's place in British society and do not appreciate how dire their situation is.

British Muslims should be doing far more to show that their loyalty to their fellow British citizens exceeds that to Islamic extremists in other parts of the world. Unfortunately the behaviour of extremists within their ranks has led much of the British public to lose faith in them.

Increasingly people are concluding that Britain and Islam have fundamentally incompatible cultures and never the twain shall meet.

The time has come for every British Muslim to realise that the era of noisy complaints and taking offence must end. They must ask themselves what they can do for Britain rather than what Britain must do for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Public opinion is now reflecting my warnings of mind-sets here, as you see. I hope we are listened to.

Last edited:
But why would they help Britain though?
In their minds they're still foreign. They're only "British" and "love our country" when they're being arrested or what not.
The attitude is not too different from over here... the Chinese Indonesians don't really consider themselves Indonesian. They feel they are Chinese people who belong to China and are simply away for a while... even if they had lived here for four generations!

But why would they help Britain though?
In their minds they're still foreign. They're only "British" and "love our country" when they're being arrested or what not.
The attitude is not too different from over here... the Chinese Indonesians don't really consider themselves Indonesian. They feel they are Chinese people who belong to China and are simply away for a while... even if they had lived here for four generations!

Then I would suggest that the best thing the Indonesian government can do is send them back to China at the earliest possible convenience.
I can understand people retaining their ethnic history no matter where they live but I cannot understand people choosing to be a citizen of one country while remaining loyal to another.

Tell me this if you knew the country you lived in would give you what ever you wanted just by you complaining wouldn't you take advantage of it in some way?
I am convinced these problems governmental ones and not complainant ones and until people grow a nut sack and make their governments tow the line then nothing will change, this is not just a British problem governments throughout the democratic world spend far too much time and resources pandering to minorities.

The problem here is the Chinese own like 90% of the country's wealth. So if you send them back to China, the whole economy goes with it. Not to mention all the jobs.

The government is not the only force to blame. It's those self righteous "we are the source of all the world's ills" groups that pressure the government into doing these things. If they refuse, suddenly they are branded as racists, Nazis, so on and so forth. A strategically placed photo of some large eyed minority kid with an empty bowl is always close by. I think we should ban and possibly even prosecute people who use this tactic as child exploitation. On that hand we shouldn't include kids etc. into anything "patriotic" either.
Leave the kids alone.
"It's for our children and our children's children." Bulls***.

In the states during the huge immigrations in the 1900s-30s, TONS of people entered the country legally. It made the country more diverse. "But you're in this country now, so you'd better act like we do else we're going to send you back," was the policy, and it worked. The people kept their cultures and learned English so everyone else could understand them.

And that is how it should work. Same here, England has always absorbed immigrants easily, to the country's great advantage, and we have no problems with that. But the current situation is very, very different and I believe it is seriously threatening.

Muslims in Britain/Mexican's in USA: In case you haven't noticed, you're not in your home country anymore. Which means you can't act like you do there and try to make this New Arabia!

Muslims in Britain/Mexican's in USA: In case you haven't noticed, you're not in your home country anymore. Which means you can't act like you do there and try to make this New Arabia!

I shouldn't have to point this out but you do realise you are comparing apples and oranges.

Mexico is a country and Mexicans immigrate to the USA (leagally and illegally), however Islam is a religion and Muslims are worldwide ie. Indonesia, Africa, Middle East, Europe (including Britain), USA etc. etc.

Therefore it is entirely possible that some of Britain's Muslim are in their home country which means they have every right to try and make it New Arabia however until they are a majority they probably wont get far.

Then I would suggest that the best thing the Indonesian government can do is send them back to China at the earliest possible convenience.
I can understand people retaining their ethnic history no matter where they live but I cannot understand people choosing to be a citizen of one country while remaining loyal to another.

Tell me this if you knew the country you lived in would give you what ever you wanted just by you complaining wouldn't you take advantage of it in some way?
I am convinced these problems governmental ones and not complainant ones and until people grow a nut sack and make their governments tow the line then nothing will change, this is not just a British problem governments throughout the democratic world spend far too much time and resources pandering to minorities.

I hope you are not having a go at Aussies in NZ Monty :santa:

governments throughout the democratic world spend far too much time and resources pandering to minorities.

Naaaa - surely not. Muslims requiring pandering to??? This is the latest trial. Our NHS is vastly overstretched and in danger of collapse because of the being overloaded. Wards are being closed. Great numbers of people crowd into the country and look for benfits of all kinds. In our hospitals we have male and female mixed wards, and killer diseases through not being able to spend enough time on hygeine.

Meanwhile, our hard pushed trained nurses are having to spend time turning Muslim beds to face Mecca, FIVE TIMES a day, and provide clean washing water to each person on each occasion.

Have a nice day. And no, it doesn't make me angry it makes me ..... LAUGH!!

--------------------------------------
Man of La Mancha

You do know that not all immigrants from Latin America are Mexican ....right?:roll:

I shouldn't have to point this out but you do realise you are comparing apples and oranges.

Mexico is a country and Mexicans immigrate to the USA (leagally and illegally), however Islam is a religion and Muslims are worldwide ie. Indonesia, Africa, Middle East, Europe (including Britain), USA etc. etc.

Therefore it is entirely possible that some of Britain's Muslim are in their home country which means they have every right to try and make it New Arabia however until they are a majority they probably wont get far.

If you are going to give TOG the lecture he might as well have the full story.

The difference currently between your 'apples' (Latin Americans) and your 'oranges' (Muslims) is that the first are a from a culture prepared to integrate, which they will, and the latter appear to have no interest in doing so, and belong to cultures very alien to Britain's;they have no regard for the sensitivities of other cultures, aggressively pursue seperateness and Islamic dominance, deliberately through population by legal and illegal increase. Unlike latin americans, they wage political and physical war upon civilians through unrest and the bomb. Islam has become not only a religion but also an ideology and a culture.

And to say that it is 'entirely possible' that some of them are in their home country is a very ridiculous and ignorant under-statement. Our biggest problem is with our traitorous and murderess 'home-growns'. What the hell do you think we are complaining about? R. Reid was homegrown. The Jul y7th bombers and all their slimy cells were home grown. And whilst mainstream Muslims may not support the methods of these men, a great many support their aims, to bring down our culture, from law to Christmas.

And the great self proclaimed libertarian MontyB supports their right to behave in this way, according to his latest lecture.

Tell it as it is, a little knowledge is a very dangerous thing.

Last edited:
You know I would agree with you had you not missed the point entirely.

I will make it simple:
Mexicans = Nationality ie having a defined origin in this case Mexico.
Muslims = Religion and as such can be any nationality even British.

See it wasn't an overly technical point and it has nothing to do with integration as there would be no reason for British Muslims to integrate into their own country.

Still at least we agree on one thing a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

I hope you are not having a go at Aussies in NZ Monty :santa:

Why would I do that, Aussies are welcome here along with anyone that would benefit the country.

''See it wasn't an overly technical point and it has nothing to do with integration as there would be no reason for British Muslims to integrate into their own country.'

Yes - regarding 'missing points' and little knowledge, the above says it all !

Quite unbelievable. You make my point for me. I suppose I should thank you.

Naaaaaa!

---------------------------------------

Man of La Mancha.

''See it wasn't an overly technical point and it has nothing to do with integration as there would be no reason for British Muslims to integrate into their own country.'

Yes - regarding 'missing points' and little knowledge, the above says it all !

Quite unbelievable. You make my point for me. I suppose I should thank you.

Naaaaaa!

---------------------------------------

Man of La Mancha.

Well I guess someone has to make your points as you don't seem to be able to stick to one.
Still as they say "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" so thanks.

Anyway back to you to come up with yet another thinly hidden insult about "intelligence" rather than actually defending your point of view or actually making a point still I guess thats your style.

Last edited:
"Anyway back to you to come up with yet another thinly hidden insult about "intelligence" rather than actually defending your point of view or actually making a point still I guess thats your style.
"

Oooooh! Smile when you say that.

I repeat my last post - you are quite unbelievable. You continually make the above accusation but its nothing but empty bombast ; be careful - you might start believing it yourself. Please don't brand others with your little agendas. If you have anything to provide on the subject , cough it up; if not, butt out. Simple as that. But please spare me the nonsense.

Clear the way there - back to the thread.

-----------------------------------
Give me liberty or give me death.

Last edited:
Back