The British Monarchy

ha ha ha ha

Well every time mates and I have, we detour passed the pub and never get further, 1 day my son, WE WILL DO IT!!

Bad idea. What they'll do is they'll put a delay on those letters and make sure they arrive at once. Making it several letters. Hence therefore convicting you lot of mutiny.

What you must do:
1) Select the most charismatic (and if possible, tall) bloke or a insanely attractive lass with charisma to do ALL the talking.
2) Everyone else shuts up to the authorities.
3) Every meeting is rehearsed.
4) Pick the most ****, unmotivated people who has a "never say die in an argument" as the core of their personal doctrine to be the "desk clerks" in your simulated run. These can be regarded as "OPFOR" :lol:
5) Find out as much as you can about the "superiors" of those you are most likely to come in contact with. Do you really think a lowly desk clerk can summon the courage to ask that "important" person if he/she has had a talk with some obscure guy about a very popular topic? I think not!
6) Conduct "combat training" by tackling with certain bureaucracies for minor stuff... (setting up a school club etc.). Hone skills.
7) Search and Destroy :twisted:

No that's "terrorism."
If you find the prospect of having SAS men tear your house in half and whisk you away to a smelly prison filled with butch lesbians, then by all means do the fart bomb. You would have sacrificed your freedom for the sake of public entertainment :lol:

The family that presently occupies the throne of England, Scotland and the British Commonwealth do so illegally and invalidly. This family which changed its name to "Windsor" in 1917 has a much weaker claim to the English and Scottish throne than the von Wittlesbach's headed currently by Francis II (decendents of the illegally deposed Royal Stuart's)

refer: http://www.jacobite.ca/

longshanks.jpg

;)

but what happened to the jacobities, king william of orange defended the province of ulster in ireland, then procceded to reclaim the island of ireland from king james ll

Rem 1690

Lizzy is nearly 80 years old and like her mother she continue for another 20 years bless her. Now this would leave Charles very little time to muck things up before to his regal rest

:twisted:
Not only is God Save Our Queen the national anthem, but every service man and woman swears their allegiance to the queen. Not parliament and certainly not the PM, so if they ever tried anything to remove our ultimate boss from her throne we would look after her!!!!!
:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
Extreme force is a neccessity

Eh, we just immigrated across the globe, invented pretty much everything worth inventing, and are now poised to pull the rug out from under the Anglos everywhere!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Haaaaa!! (<-- Machievellian laugh)

Soon, beer taps everywhere will be overflowing and single malts tossed down like the water of life it is. Aye, lads! Our day will come! :brave: :drink: :cheers: :horsie:

All I have to say about the Britsh Monarcy,

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA :rock:

Back