The British Crown Still Owns the US - The US is a Corporation not a Country

You should check this out. I stumbled across it on another forum. I have not put this up to offend Americans but to see what there reactions are. I haven't done further research into this as of yet but would be happy too if you would want me too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=_HfsKO22Ycc&gl=GB

Thanks
Yin

Don't see where it should offend Americans. I would think it would offend British Subjects. Showing Queen Elizabeth using vile language and almost being guillotined may seem a bit much.

Probably should be removed from the Forum for violation of the rules governing offensive language.

I think it would be nice if you do further resarch and come back in about 40 years with the results.:D

Don't see where it should offend Americans. I would think it would offend British Subjects. Showing Queen Elizabeth using vile language and almost being guillotined may seem a bit much.

Probably should be removed from the Forum for violation of the rules governing offensive language.

I think it would be nice if you do further resarch and come back in about 40 years with the results.:D

I'll admit, I didn't like the beginning but the beginning isn't important. I'd the whole 10 minute video that's important. But if you don't want to watch all of that then here's a shortened version, it hasn't got as much detail but it gets the point across.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwWcp9eiPw&feature=related"]YouTube - 30 Little Known Facts about America[/ame]

If the crown had any sense at all they would disavow any ownership of the US before they get a bloody great bill to cover its debts.

If the crown had any sense at all they would disavow any ownership of the US before they get a bloody great bill to cover its debts.

How could England pass up taking back ownership of such a well oiled, smooth running corporation? :lol:They could sell off a couple of the smaller states to clear the debt.

It is not like having to bail out Scotland.

The debt would be smaller if you'd payed us for the stuff we sent in WWII!:lol:

As far as I am aware Britain has paid its debt and you can't be talking about about New Zealand as we do not have a debt from WW2 due to the reciprocal nature of the Lend Lease system.

My understanding is that the only time we were in debt to Lend Lease was 1942-43 but that was made up for by food exports to the US in 1945-46 as well as airfield construction in Fiji.

How could England pass up taking back ownership of such a well oiled, smooth running corporation? :lol:They could sell off a couple of the smaller states to clear the debt.

It is not like having to bail out Scotland.

Yes well I suspect many believe that the rebuilding of Hadrian's wall may not be such a bad idea.

Last edited:
Back