British citizen joining us army?

bigjim

Hey guys, I was wondering if it is possible for a british citizen to marry an american girl get a green card then join the us army. I know the whole marriage process and getting the green card could take a year or two. Then after that could I join the US army? Also what would I have to do about my medical records for meps? because they won't have access to my british medical records so should I sign up to a health care service in the u s of a? Thanks guys :peace:

I thought you were going to join the British military....no wait, I guess it turned into the legion...ah, and now it is the US Army....

Loyalty issues much? I'm not sure I'd want such a fair weather soldier serving under my command...

I thought you were going to join the British military....no wait, I guess it turned into the legion...ah, and now it is the US Army....

Loyalty issues much? I'm not sure I'd want such a fair weather soldier serving under my command...
I understand what your saying. No I was going to join the legion, but it could be a problem due to the fact I have a 7 degree lumbar scoliosis, where as the US military standards are if it is under 20 degrees you are classed fit for service. and at the end of they day, the france, America and Britian are all allies.

I have my heart set on the legion, but if I could not serve with the legion due to my lumbar scoliosis which according to the medical professionals I have spoke to isn't actually a problem, then I'd rather serve with my allies doing something good with my life and something to be proud of than not serve at all.

Back