The Brit Pack in training...

Yeah, we kicked your arse and chased you off our island, our ancient scouse forefathers nicked your oars. :p

Nah, we infiltrated your island; they are there and waiting for the right moment.

Any beer festivals in GB? That would be the most dangerous moment. I adore British Ales; I assume I have only tasted the tip of the iceberg.

Plenty of beer festivals - http://www.camra.org.uk/page.php?id=4 ;)

Even one in Highway Mans neck of the woods.

Ever visited our fair island I3Brig?

No, unless you count Heathrow for a connected flight, airports are airports everywhere. To be honest, I want to go to GB, so much history. I am not only into military history; I like antiquities and see the castles, or shall I call them palaces, not these military fortresses only.

No, unless you count Heathrow for a connected flight, airports are airports everywhere. To be honest, I want to go to GB, so much history. I am not only into military history; I like antiquities and see the castles, or shall I call them palaces, not these military fortresses only.

Plenty of antiques, take Tankboy and Highway Man for example. :lol:

Bring some of that scandinavian sunshine with you. ;)

You can combine both, there's a good castle not far from the beer festival in my county. ;)

We surrounded Heathrow with castles, just in case.

Back