The Brit Pack in training...

441712368_skinny_guy_answer_8_xlarge.jpeg

You guys better watch it!!! Can't you see I've been working out!!?

That is the first time I've seen someone without hair on their body... for a man... :)

Which is why we carry a razor in our AED pack for a quick dry defuzzing. ;)

We do carry razors, too HM, but some of the guys chest hair is so dense I sometimes wonder if the Evolution process for these guys were ever complete- sometimes you feel if a lawnmower would do a better job! :shock:

It has been shutdown for sometime now, I am afraid.

There is the old Alexandra Hospital- still functioning...

STD clinic? I don't think so...:oops:

I ended up in the RAF hospital with pneumonia. The buggers soon got me on my feet though.

Things have certainly changed. Someone told me that Tengah village is gone, and across the road from Tengah main gate which was a sports field has now been built over.

We do carry razors, too HM, but some of the guys chest hair is so dense I sometimes wonder if the Evolution process for these guys were ever complete- sometimes you feel if a lawnmower would do a better job! :shock:

We'll have to get a battery operated strimmer! :D

We'll have to get a battery operated strimmer! :D

I once had to apply the AED on someone during one of our standby duties- this guy was so intoxicated that he is on the verge of alcohol poisoning- which was proven right when we reached the hospital...

Our policy was that for every unconscious case we would apply the pad- it helps monitor the heart rhythm.

One of my team member, when he was shaving the hair off the guy- and this chap WAS hairy, said this that made veryone tried their best not to laugh out loud- "You've heard of deflowering, this is defoliating..."

NAtuarally, some clod complaint, to me, as I was the team leader, I just entertained the plonker...

I told you paramedics have a wierd sense of humor... :mrgreen:

Back