I bring to you the hardest most challenging games

NO! NO NO NO! I REFUSE TO CLICK ON THE LINK!!!

WARNING: CAUSE OF MAJOR FRUSTRATION, RESULTING IN BIRTH DEFECTS AND SUICIDE!!

I tried one once... *shudder*

FutureRANGER said:
NO! NO NO NO! I REFUSE TO CLICK ON THE LINK!!!

WARNING: CAUSE OF MAJOR FRUSTRATION, RESULTING IN BIRTH DEFECTS AND SUICIDE!!

I tried one once... *shudder*

ROFLMAO I know what you mean. I found out walking away from the computer was the best way for me not to do a frontal assault on my computer :rambo:

Thank God for non working links! (the first one gets me a "The page cannot be displayed" message)

Edit: I'm out of the room! I was starting to wonder if I would become the next sceleton in there....
(I did have a lunchbreak, I think it can be done faster.)

Wow! 45 minutes of that and I accidentally closed out! I thought I was getting somewhere! :x Just a qustion, how many rooms are there? excluding the "sub-rooms" :?:

There are at least 12 rooms on that game

I will tell you this much. it gets harder as you progress

If you close it and do not clear your cookies and internet temp files

it will take you right back where you left off

Semper FI

Im at the last level right now, took me a little over an hour to get here. Now how do i fix the stupid flashlight hmm... the music gets annoying after a while.

i cant figure out what to do once u insert the floppy into the computer on the level with the alien in the hallway. can anyone help me?

night stalker said:
i cant figure out what to do once u insert the floppy into the computer on the level with the alien in the hallway. can anyone help me?

on the screen itself if I recall correctly you will see some big letters

they spell something out

it is the password

silent driller said:
I feel completely retarded now. I put the poster under the door in the first game and got stuffed right there...

you must find the pin first
then insert it on the door knob
you will then retrieve the key, it will fall on the mat

Finally took me a collective time of 4 hours to finish the game, and yes i did turn the sound off once it became annoying.

Back