Not open for further replies.
Redleg said:
Things will happen soon there as well..
Patience guys.. ;)
BUT! I did however found some good naval rank pics.:smile:
e1.gif

And it goes all the way up to an O-10.:smile:

Yes we know that already tomtom.
Hey Redleg if you what some of the old ranks back I have some of them in my photo bucket,but the propablem is I don't have no Es all I got is Os.
01.gif

02.gif

03.gif

04.gif

05.gif

06.gif

07.gif

08.gif

09.gif

010.gif

I hate the rank system ...

tomtom22 said:
Yeah, better start brushing up on the old Latin.
I :cen: hate the Latin ranks ... I didn't serve in an ancient military organization ... I served in the modern military.
Cutesy ranks are diddlysquat.:sorry:

Chief Bones said:
I :cen: hate the Latin ranks ... I didn't serve in an ancient military organization ... I served in the modern military.

Chief, I don't mean to sound combative, well yeah I do. .

Is there any:cens: thing you like?!

Marinerhodes said:
Chief, I don't mean to sound combative, well yeah I do. .

Is there any:cens: thing you like?!
MH
With OUT trying to be combative ... Yeah there sure is :cen: is ... a :cen:ing rank system that I can identify with ... not a :cen:ing rank system from a dead language.

If you don't behave now then I'll translate all of the forum to latin only!!

The Roman ranks are just temporary until I can come up with something better (shouldn't be too hard...), and country neutral.

I do not want to use current military ranks since we have members from all branches, and many members who haven't served at all.

Chief Bones said:
MH
With OUT trying to be combative ... Yeah there sure is :cen: is ... a :cen:ing rank system that I can identify with ... not a :cen:ing rank system from a dead language.

AHAHA I knew the old salty squid would come out in ya!! :jump:

Redleg said:
I do not want to use current military ranks since we have members from all branches, and many members who haven't served at all.

Ya almost have to admit that is a fairly good reason though. Not to mention the fact it also serves as a history lesson for those with that particular interest.

Just buy the user title thingie and change it to something like "Demi-God of All Sexual Beings" or something.

Chief Bones said:
Yeah I agree with chief on this one.

Redleg said:
If you don't behave now then I'll translate all of the forum to latin only!!

The Roman ranks are just temporary until I can come up with something better (shouldn't be too hard...), and country neutral.

Thank the lord and pass the ammunition ... I thought I was gonna haft be known as a Primus whazahosis forever ...

Why don't you come up with a system that allows the individuals to put whatever rank they want ... after all ... the ranking system doesn't really indicate squat as far as I can see .....

UNLESS I AM MISSING SOMETHING???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back