BREAKING,Deal reached on Iran nuclear program

ShahryarHedayatiSHBA

Vienna (CNN)After 20 months of tortuous talks, negotiators have reached a historic deal aimed at reining in Iran's nuclear program, diplomats said Tuesday.

The agreement, a focal point of U.S. President Barack Obama's foreign policy, appears set to reshape relations between Iran and the West, with its effects likely to ripple across the volatile Middle East.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/14/politics/iran-nuclear-deal/

YEAH!

:):):):)

Last edited:
Vienna (CNN)After 20 months of tortuous talks, negotiators have reached a historic deal aimed at reining in Iran's nuclear program, diplomats said Tuesday.

The agreement, a focal point of U.S. President Barack Obama's foreign policy, appears set to reshape relations between Iran and the West, with its effects likely to ripple across the volatile Middle East.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/14/politics/iran-nuclear-deal/

YEAH!

:):):):)

Congratulations, looks like the only thing to explode in the Middle East now will be Netanyahu into one of his "no one loves Israel" tantrums.

Congratulations, looks like the only thing to explode in the Middle East now will be Netanyahu into one of his "no one loves Israel" tantrums.

There are people loving Israel....eh..... wait......No, he is gone now...... I can't remember any right now so I need to be back to you on that one.

Oh Now I know, some Israelis.

There are people loving Israel....eh..... wait......No, he is gone now...... I can't remember any right now so I need to be back to you on that one.

Oh Now I know, some Israelis.

Oh I imagine the hasbara team still check in from time to time so if this got interesting they would be back to derail discussion.

But I agree with the Iranian foreign minister on this one, it isnt a perfect deal for anyone but it is a deal that can work for all.

I say good on them all for letting diplomacy work.

obumnuts said that there would be war without this deal....

I say that with this deal you can be assured of it..........

obumnuts, what a putz.

Back