...brand of beer?

Bitburger Pils !!!!!
Bitte ein Bit!

bitburger.jpg

5.jpg

Greetz Joker

coors light. or ill take a bud light if it's there. but i spent a lot of thursdays at $5 all you can drink bud light, so im kind of over it :)

Belhaven Best, Innis and Gunn or any Bavarian beer. Hear the Belgian beer is some of the finest in the world too.

:cheers:

This is way to complicated to just say one beer. It depends on the mood, the company and the purpose. Are you ready to go down the drain, well most will do. Kilkenny is nice, but so is Palm, De Koninck or Irish Red. They are nice round beers with good flavor. If you are looking for quantity intake, you could go; Heineken, Stella Artois, or almost any German Pilzener. If you go for total annihilation I suggest Grolsh "the Cannon" or Delirium Tremulus.... nice taste with about 13% alcohol. And for dinner I suggest most Trappisten bier, beer brewn by monks. They didn't have women to distract them so they could focus on more important things.... a very fine tasting beer.

Just my tuppence worth.

Cheers

If you want total annihilation you're not drinking beer, you're drinking straight liquor. :D

True...... but that is so easy! I see getting drunk on beer as a careful exercise in tasting quality. You try and find the best mix of taste from all over the world and then slowly sink into the abyss.

Hard liquor is for hard drinking! Effective and quick, but much much less elegant. And the hang over is also much worse.... at least with me.

Coors Light.....though if I were any kind of true Canadian I would say Moosehead Light....I'm not big on beer though, I'm a vodka fan ;)

Back