Brag and just talk, talk, talk

i don't know hows its possible but i'm not irish by blood but i don't know how you say it but feel it . i like the music country and there sports they like and stuff like that

i don't know hows its possible but i'm not irish by blood but i don't know how you say it but feel it . i like the music country and there sports they like and stuff like that

You dont have to be a native of that country to like em lots....You know its funny, but I've always wanted to visit Ireland...It's just an awsome country..I like their culture, and best yet..their BEER!!!!! lol.

nice lol, oh do you have any songs you really like i'll listen to them lol
i like any era 50's 60's or genre rock, country only thing i'm hot fond of is hip hop and rap, sorry if you like those

nice lol, oh do you have any songs you really like i'll listen to them lol
i like any era 50's 60's or genre rock, country only thing i'm hot fond of is hip hop and rap, sorry if you like those

• I'll post some of my favs..on your profile...I have some pretty awsome stuff...Am sure you'll like em.

That I feel wonderful to be alive!...look foward to my afternoon...I have to be at the resturant at 3pm...we have special guests tonight...Wooohooo! lol.

true lol oo this is a good youtube clip it is very soothing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzkw6UnIwE
LOL what song was it?

That I feel wonderful to be alive!...look foward to my afternoon...I have to be at the resturant at 3pm...we have special guests tonight...Wooohooo! lol.
Who are the special guests?:)

well ima brag a lil bit:) I spent my saturday foolin with horses all day. Went to a show early in the morning and didnt get back till about 4 pm. Went out to eat then come back home to find a stray horse in our yard:)

We spent 4 hours trying to catch the thing ended up running him into my horses pen then spent about 20 minutes trying to get a rope on him and another 20 minutes tryin to load him in a trailer:) Hes a 5 year old gelding and has only been gelded about a year. His name is Booseefus but Boo for short. he wasnt ever really handled so i was the first to handle him. the owner said that whoever caught him could have him so we gave him to my 4H coordinator to train. Hes not a full horse, more like a pony and will make a good riding horse once trained.

Afterwards i went to one of my dads friends house and had a country bowl and went swimmin, shot fireworks and didnt make it home till midnight:)

Back