Brag and just talk, talk, talk

yay!!!! for sky!!!!:) thats great!!!:) my own vacation was pretty cool though i didnt do any of the things i really wanted too:) sounds like you had loads more fun!!!!:)

i'm happy enough i just saw my report card my grades were ok so i can still probably get into my college of choice :-D GPA:3.782 or 3.7something lol

Sigh...I feel that am at my prime time to accomplish what I haven't yet....To live life to the fullest,..enjoy my little one's, and ALWAYS look at the good in difficult situations I encounter on a daily basis...and I hope that God is on my side..lol..always..I wouldn't want to make him upset at me, lol...my new life...new begining...:rockin:

LOL,,can i bragg about having fun?????????? LOL cuz i just had one hell of a night....lol.and i didnt even drive home lol..

noting the fact of you saying you didn't drive i think beer or liquor or wine or a combination of them were in play ?

noting the fact of you saying you didn't drive i think beer or liquor or wine or a combination of them were in play ?

Definitely...LOL!! I shot some pool,...even sang on the Karaoke!!! LOL!!! That's how crazy I am!!!! LOL!!! drank freezing cold beer,....what can I say?? I had lots of fun!!!! lol. :rockin:

Thats going on the teachers go wild forum LOL nice job i'm glad you had fun lol:thumb:

Hahahahahhahahahaa!!! LMAO!!! gotta hand it to ya, young man..that title is hilarious! I can just see it now..."Teachers gone WILD!!!!!" LOL!!! too funny...

Thanks :-o but i think that would be a great series lol, as long as the moms don't find there husbands watching it lol

Thanks :-o but i think that would be a great series lol, as long as the moms don't find there husbands watching it lol

hahahahahhahahaa!!! too funny,.....I'd be a billionare of that could happend....I'd buy a yacht and go to Cancun.......yup..lol.

Back